StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
https://www.essexparts.com/my-vehicle/2022/Ford/Mustang/Mach 1
No provision for parking brake but @Knockdown has a great solution!! I’ve decided I don’t need it, I mostly track the car and as on the track I just don't use my parking brake at any time. I got I believe 25% off during their black Friday sale. Ive been waiting to put them on for what seems an eternity here in what was frozen Ohio. They look amazing and should perform even better.
Thanks for the info. For my street driven car, not having a parking brake would be an issue. Your car looks and sounds incredible!
Sponsored

Traffic22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Raptor, 2011 Ford CV Lemons Race Car
No more black/yellow lettering on CA plates? I love that retro look. All of my early cars when I lived there were white w/blue lettering and red raised California.

IMG_4822.jpeg
They still offer the black/yellow. We actually have quite a few options now. Not as many as Nevada which has seemingly endless options. Depending on the options you chose, the money either goes to the state, or some special interest group. (Environmental groups, kids causes, etc.)

Your Tahoe plate on the wall goes to the fund that helps keep the lake clean. I’m retired LE sI prefer my money to go to firefighters, cops, and their families.

I do like the old school black and yellow plates, I’ve had them on other cars.

TRDFurgesson

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach1 N0426, 22 Bronco Wildtrak 2dr, 92 Yota 4x
Vehicle Showcase
They still offer the black/yellow. We actually have quite a few options now. Not as many as Nevada which has seemingly endless options. Depending on the options you chose, the money either goes to the state, or some special interest group. (Environmental groups, kids causes, etc.)

Your Tahoe plate on the wall goes to the fund that helps keep the lake clean. I’m retired LE sI prefer my money to go to firefighters, cops, and their families.

I do like the old school black and yellow plates, I’ve had them on other cars.
I was shocked at how many Ohio has. I just switched my 92 Toyota plate to a Smallmouth bass plate and had it personalized PADLUP. I fish in two series KBF and BKFT. So the kayak trailer got KBF BKFT.

Traffic22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
I was shocked at how many Ohio has. I just switched my 92 Toyota plate to a Smallmouth bass plate and had it personalized PADLUP. I fish in two series KBF and BKFT. So the kayak trailer got KBF BKFT.
Fishing for a living, can’t beat that. 👍

Sponsored

TRDFurgesson

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Fishing for a living, can’t beat that. 👍
I fly private jets, much easier than finding quality fish. But I live a half mile from one of the best smallmouth fisheries in the state, the Kokosing River. Gin clear and tons of structure. I fish from Mount Vernon to Zuck. Zuck to Riley Chapel not much structure.

TRDFurgesson

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
What’s in the box? Lots of Anderson carbon fiber.

IMG_7599.jpeg
Anderson’s freight is flipping expensive but you get what you pay for CJ Pony sent the spoiler in a plasic bag and box with a chipped corner…. Waiting to hear back on the spoiler I think is unnoticeable and fixable plus i plan to wrap them in Matte PPF.

IMG_7617.jpeg

IMG_7614.jpeg

Prodigal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Anderson’s freight is flipping expensive but you get what you pay for CJ Pony sent the spoiler in a plasic bag and box with a chipped corner…. Waiting to hear back on the spoiler I think is unnoticeable and fixable plus i plan to wrap them in Matte PPF.

IMG_7617.jpeg

IMG_7614.jpeg
So does that spoiler replace the 2 piece one that comes on the PP cars? Is it all one piece that just looks like 2 ?

TRDFurgesson

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
So does that spoiler replace the 2 piece one that comes on the PP cars? Is it all one piece that just looks like 2 ?
The spoiler is GT500 and Mach 1 specific. Both splitters upper and lower are Mach 1 only.

Prodigal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
The spoiler is GT500 and Mach 1 specific. Both splitters upper and lower are Mach 1 only.
I said spoiler but meant splitter. That AC unit is all one piece or is it an upper plus a lower?

Sponsored

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks, figure if I ever sell the car be number is locked down down for the next guy too.

Ca charges a fee every year to have a personalized plate, and it’s a 9/11 memorial plate, which costs a little extra. That money allegedly goes to the 9/11 fund. With all the fees and taxes this state charges I’m just happy they don’t make me pay registration twice.
It’s why I haven’t gotten a plate here for the Mustang or M1. I got one for the BMW but it just takes two damn long and you can’t check to see if something is available online anymore. Complete bullshit since Covid.

Traffic22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
It’s why I haven’t gotten a plate here for the Mustang or M1. I got one for the BMW but it just takes two damn long and you can’t check to see if something is available online anymore. Complete bullshit since Covid.
The on-line availability works intermittently. I was able to get it to work so I could order my plate. It was turned off for a long while during and after Covid. It’s back on now, but there are periods where it just doesn’t seem to work well.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
The on-line availability works intermittently. I was able to get it to work so I could order my plate. It was turned off for a long while during and after Covid. It’s back on now, but there are periods where it just doesn’t seem to work well.
Maybe I will try to get another one. Although I plan on moving in a year.

RandomTask

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2020 F350 DRW Platinum
Ok, so if this was the issue I would notice it when turning and alot of other ways. Like I said, this sound is only happening on sharp, decent size cracks in the road. No other times. It's like when the suspension takes a harsh, quick jar. totally fine with normal bumps and turning or aggressive peeling out or drifting sideways, all that is great.
Did you ever figure this noise out?

I ask because I had a knock I felt on the front right when I hit a square edged bump which I solved.

When I had the car up on the lift doing some other work I discovered that the brace to the right side oil cooler was missing the captive nut for the bolt. At the factory they had basically stuck the bolt in upside down to hold it, but without the captive nut it was just knocking up and down against the frame rail. You might want to check that out.
Sponsored