Sponsored

What did you do to your Mach 1 today

BlkMach10510

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
Appreciate the car number info. You’ve inspired me today and I purchased the FP decal and am going to try cutting it like you did and place on the top of my windshield as a mini banner since the Ford logo itself is also already there below where this fits. Will post a photo after It arrives.
If you are talking about the FP decals I bought they are only about 8"
Sponsored

BossPapa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 1971 Boss 351 Mustang, 2019 F-250
If you are talking about the FP decals I bought they are only about 8"
Yes 8” which is why I called it a ‘mini banner’. Measured ahove the top of the Fird logo already on the windshield and it will fit perfectly. Just need to see the overall look before committing. Co-owner said no to the full banner even though I think it looks amazing on your car!

BlkMach10510

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
Yes 8” which is why I called it a ‘mini banner’. Measured ahove the top of the Fird logo already on the windshield and it will fit perfectly. Just need to see the overall look before committing.
Oh ok I see what you are wanting to do now.

TallyMach1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
'20 Grand Cherokee Limited X, '22 Mach 1 HP
Not today, but this past weekend I my dad and I wrenched on our Mach 1s. We installed Borla SwitchFire resonator deletes on both cars and installed Steeda stop the hop components on mine.

Haven't noticed any difference with the STH parts yet, but the SwitchFire sounds great! Much louder on cold start, but at normal RPMs it sounds pretty much stock. Comes alive at higher RPMs!

gfitzge2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gregg
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mach 1 M1545
Celebrated the three year anniversary of the Mach 1s arrival. 6791 miles, every one of them fun.

Trips so far.

Florida beach vacations 2X
Tail of the Dragon
Mecum Auction Indianapolis
5 Flags Speedway to watch an SRX race.
Nolan lake in Ky. to the brother and sister in laws lake house. 🚤

Raining today but it is about time to bring it and its Cousin out of winter hibernation.
Maybe a nice Easter Sunday drive in the country. :thumbsup: :)

Mach 3 year aniversary.jpg

Sponsored

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Celebrated the three year anniversary of the Mach 1s arrival. 6791 miles, every one of them fun.

Trips so far.

Tail of the Dragon

Raining today but it is about time to bring it and its Cousin out of winter hibernation.

Those are some nice road trips!
I celebrated my 3 year on the 13th.. almost 23k miles!
No hibernation for mine

Mach Daddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach 1
Had my replacement oem windshield replaced by another oem due to a recall. This is now my third windshield in 14 months. I’m glad I didn’t do any more tinting done.
She looked good under the fluorescent lights that I had to take a picture.

IMG_0426.jpeg
Something wrong with our windshields??? Just picked up a 22 Mach.

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
No, only if it was already replaced from a certain batch, there is a recall for that. The original one is fine.

First Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Mach1
Pebble strike from a truck did the original in. Replacement had a bracket issue with the lane assist/collision camera which could fall off suddenly. I didn’t realize pre collision braking was on
so I turned it off until I find out more about this tech.

2fast2focus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andres
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1

Trips so far.

Tail of the Dragon

I spy a Focus RS.

I traded my 2017 SB in for the Mach1. I have to say the focus RS has to be one of the best cars I’ve ever owned. I miss that car at times, unfortunately I found out it was totaled.

Sponsored

gfitzge2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gregg
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mach 1 M1545
I spy a Focus RS.

I traded my 2017 SB in for the Mach1. I have to say the focus RS has to be one of the best cars I’ve ever owned. I miss that car at times, unfortunately I found out it was totaled.
The RS is definitely a fun car, of course so is the Mach but just in a different way. I call the RS "zoom zoom" and the Mach1 "the torque monster".

I wasn't getting trade in offers that I wanted on the RS, so just decided to keep it for awhile longer. I think I could get more now than I could get in 2021. Plus they make for a "Dream Car Garage" for me.

Hate to rear of them being totaled, there weren't very many to begin with.

GRF_7935.JPG

Traffic22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Raptor, 2011 Ford CV Lemons Race Car
The RS is definitely a fun car, of course so is the Mach but just in a different way. I call the RS "zoom zoom" and the Mach1 "the torque monster".

I wasn't getting trade in offers that I wanted on the RS, so just decided to keep it for awhile longer. I think I could get more now than I could get in 2021. Plus they make for a "Dream Car Garage" for me.

Hate to rear of them being totaled, there weren't very many to begin with.

GRF_7935.JPG
The RS is such a good car, miss mine everyday. I honestly liked it more than I like my M1. (Agree with you they are two different cars.) You could absolutely tell the difference of a car assembled in a German factory vs an American one.

IMG_0663.jpeg

2fast2focus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andres
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
The RS is such a good car, miss mine everyday. I honestly liked it more than I like my M1. (Agree with you they are two different cars.) You could absolutely tell the difference of a car assembled in a German factory vs an American one.

IMG_0663.jpeg
Here was mine. I love the white btw, ironically SB was not my first choice. I wanted a white one but it sold before I got to the dealership. Blue was my second choice!

Sometimes I flirt with the idea of getting another one (but keeping the mustang).

IMG_2343.jpeg

Traffic22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Raptor, 2011 Ford CV Lemons Race Car
Here was mine. I love the white btw, ironically SB was not my first choice. I wanted a white one but it sold before I got to the dealership. Blue was my second choice!

Sometimes I flirt with the idea of getting another one (but keeping the mustang).

IMG_2343.jpeg
I get it. White was my first choice and I got very lucky. Dude put down a 5k deposit then was transferred by his company out of the country. He lost the 5k down, and it was on the dealership floor. They were still trying to gouge people for 5k over MSRP. I was lucky enough to get it for MSRP, but primarily because they wanted my 2015 Mustang GT trade to sell. (That and the 18s were on the way and they weren’t getting another allocation with a 17 sitting on the floor.)

The SB is amazing, I just don’t have the patience or energy a black car requires. But man, do they look good when clean.

It’s funny, I thought I’d love my M1 the way I did my RS, but I really don’t. Don’t get me wrong, it’s an amazing car, but I’ve actually started the mental debate with myself how long I want to keep it.

I previously had a Lexus RC-F, and a couple different BMWs, and I’m finding I kind of miss the better fit and finish, stereo, and overall comfort. But none of those cars had that something special you get from a V8 Mustang.

I tend to go 18-36 months with my toys, so I’m in that window. But I do enjoy it enough still I’m not sure what way I’m really leaning.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
@2fast2focus @gfitzge2 @Traffic22 I test drove a new blue 2018 RS when I was considering getting back into the car game after a few years off. Loved the whole concept of the car (my first new car was an Eagle Talon so I'm into the whole AWD 4-banger thing). The power, handling, and surprisingly, stock exhaust were great. But the tiny back and the super-sloped drivers seat made it a no-go. Ended up with a new 2018 Mustang GT so it wasn't all bad but that RS was a super cool ride.
Sponsored