Sponsored

What did you do to your Aussie S550 today..

OP
OP
Bobsp12

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
Fitted the Blingworks leds for the parkers, drls and foglights.
The wife was not a fan of the yellow look of the stock lamps.
That's the third time I have taken off the front undertray....hopefully it's the last....not at all difficult but too many screws and push pins.
Sponsored

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
Fitted the Blingworks leds for the parkers, drls and foglights.
The wife was not a fan of the yellow look of the stock lamps.
That's the third time I have taken off the front undertray....hopefully it's the last....not at all difficult but too many screws and push pins.
Yeah the LEDs make a big difference and look much better, i recommend the indicators also if you haven't already done so ( which means removing the tray again :thumbsup::D)

OP
OP
Bobsp12

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
Yeah the LEDs make a big difference and look much better, i recommend the indicators also if you haven't already done so ( which means removing the tray again :thumbsup::D)
If I don't tell the wife that they have leds for the indicators Michael then I won't have to take it off again.:D
When she saw your drl's with leds, that made her decide that I needed to change them for her....you have kept me busy enough....:thumbsup:
I might consider them though.

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
If I don't tell the wife that they have leds for the indicators Michael then I won't have to take it off again.:D
When she saw your drl's with leds, that made her decide that I needed to change them for her....you have kept me busy enough....:thumbsup:
I might consider them though.
You've helped me out, so it's the least I can do :D:headbang:

Bagration

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT delivered 8 May 17
Fitted my car mats and boot liner from fitmycar and ordered the Bowdens snow foam cannon and snow foam. The car mats are really first rate

Sponsored

GTAndo

STNG17
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic Mustang GT
Took delivery of my Magnetic GT

Almost a year wait...was on the Parsifal..got dealer to add Black 5.0 fender badges and black Lug Nuts before delivery.. Love the forum and its helped while i waited..love to know if there is any drive days in around the Brisbane Area.
20170517_154804.jpg

ortovosh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Black Mustang fastback
nice one... also gonna get dealer to put black lug nuts (hopefully they arrive before car)... do you have Lakin plate bracket also ?

GTAndo

STNG17
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic Mustang GT
Yes i do! Very observant of you. Very happy with them as they fit so well and make the plates look awesome. So i actually gave them 4 things in all the Lakin's,Badges,Lug Nuts and hood struts!

ortovosh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Black Mustang fastback
I am giving dealer Lakin frames, lug nuts, US rear decklid, US lower grille...I was gonna do hood struts.. but maybe I will get them to do it also.

The lakins are pricey...but finish off the plates SO much better.

GTAndo

STNG17
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic Mustang GT
Very nice! Bet you can't wait. Be great to see some photos as i was also looking to get the rear decklid and im interested in seeing the grille. Totally agree that the Lakin's were expensive but i went on what everyone on the forum was saying and am so glad i did! I also have an Air raid CAI and Oil Seperator here in a box which will go on first service. Car is amazing , can't wipe the smile of my face and soooo much interest from everyone that sees it.

Sponsored

PPPony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Mustang GT Auto
My Magnetic has the US rear deck lid panel with the black badge, and the lower front grille.

:ford:

spiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3
Got started on my custom car grilles modification today. Ordered US lower grille and a spare upper grille so I can put the front back to OEM when I sell down the track. Can't wait to fit them.

Trying to locate a howler badge for the front although don't like my chances. The parts room is full already so looking forward to emptying it onto the car.

Gibbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Monaro CV8 '05 , Mustang GT 18 on order.
Almost a year wait...was on the Parsifal..got dealer to add Black 5.0 fender badges and black Lug Nuts before delivery.. Love the forum and its helped while i waited..love to know if there is any drive days in around the Brisbane Area.
Nice car, gratz! They'll be a drive day when mine gets here mate. Build is next Monday. What side of Brissy are you on? I'm NS.

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
Got started on my custom car grilles modification today. Ordered US lower grille and a spare upper grille so I can put the front back to OEM when I sell down the track. Can't wait to fit them.

Trying to locate a howler badge for the front although don't like my chances. The parts room is full already so looking forward to emptying it onto the car.
What colour did you want, I know a local guy who has one [MENTION=14296]Melbnut[/MENTION]