• Total voters

Eno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eno
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
I would like to get a set of the lund tune with ngauge and a cold air intake, however Im having a hard time considering between Pmas and Jlt, which would you all recommend? Its a 2017 mustang gt only with magnaflow resonated x pipe and roush axle back and jlt oil separator.

Thanks guys
Sponsored

Faceme

MOCJ JAPAN
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT, Jeep Patriot limited
Like a million threads on this but just ask Lund

jrsimon27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2016 PP
Stay with the factory airbox get a drop in air filter and remove the carbon trap it will make almost the same power as a cai.

Sponsored

VooDooDaddy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Stay with the factory airbox get a drop in air filter and remove the carbon trap it will make almost the same power as a cai.
^^^^^ THIS

4V Mayhem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium M6
I suggest any of the closed style systems. You are not going to be happy in hotter weather with an open element system. Those intake temps will give you a panic attack. Stay away from them lol. Airaid makes a nice system with a cutaway that requires a tune.

choate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10 401A with Active Exhaust
The JLT may fit better. I have the PMAS and had to remove the hood liner so it would shut. 2018 tho

Rock&Roll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Stick- 2022 VW GTI Stick -2011 HD Fatboy

What do you mean by drop in air filter ?

Just a regular air filter for it or something special ? Any links would be great.

choate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

choate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Glad to help out any member w the name “Rock&Roll”

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I suggest any of the closed style systems. You are not going to be happy in hotter weather with an open element system. Those intake temps will give you a panic attack. Stay away from them lol. Airaid makes a nice system with a cutaway that requires a tune.
This simply isn't true. It gets hot when you idle, but my fans turned on and it dropped down. This was 5+ minutes of idling too. The 2018 JLT recovers really fast when moving and I usually am 2-5 degrees above ambient depending on how fast I'm going. I'm in Texas as well and it gets up to 102 here plus humidity. I also had the Airaid previously. I wanted the 120 MM tube with the 2018 manifold and the ability to run a flex fuel tune which the Steeda closed box CAI won't let you do.

Zinc03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
This simply isn't true. It gets hot when you idle, but my fans turned on and it dropped down. This was 5+ minutes of idling too. The 2018 JLT recovers really fast when moving and I usually am 2-5 degrees above ambient depending on how fast I'm going. I'm in Texas as well and it gets up to 102 here plus humidity. I also had the Airaid previously. I wanted the 120 MM tube with the 2018 manifold and the ability to run a flex fuel tune which the Steeda closed box CAI won't let you do.
Agreed. Plus on the corn your getting cooler cylinder temps with a lot of knock protection. On pump in hotter climates I would keep stock box. I may add the jlt 120mm myself for some more top end pop.
Sponsored