Sponsored

Well.. I did a huge wheelie with a 10r80

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
Oh c’mon now, putting it on the bumper is nothing... a real man keeps pedal to the metal and backflips onto the roof for ultimate completion! :devil:

——

All sarcasm aside - that’s a killer S550 wheelie, you now need a bigger and better wheelie bar to keep nose up and run full length of the track! :like:
Coyote under glass!
Sponsored

irmoviper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
let me know if you are planning on attending the event at Texas Motorplex on March 7th. I will be there taking video and pictures with my drone and other camera equipment. I was there this past weekend and chances are you have seen the footage if you follow the tracks social media page. - Ryan

isedawishy

GTPPTT6REIGHTY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
let me know if you are planning on attending the event at Texas Motorplex on March 7th. I will be there taking video and pictures with my drone and other camera equipment. I was there this past weekend and chances are you have seen the footage if you follow the tracks social media page. - Ryan
That was a cool video

Mike K.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
Unbelievable! I can only imagine the adrenaline flow ! Nice setup you have there and amazing regarding the suspension.
Sponsored