Well.. I did a huge wheelie with a 10r80

kluke15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
Dude, I would have been freaking out having that slam back to the ground. Anything break?

I didnt realize Texas Motorplex did that sort of prep. Should go out there sometime.
im with this dude i have a hard time going over speed bumps too fast that this would just about kill me.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Rjames18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RJ
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10 Orange Fury
OP
OP

Rjames18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RJ
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP

Rjames18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RJ
Vehicle(s)
Dude, I would have been freaking out having that slam back to the ground. Anything break?

I didnt realize Texas Motorplex did that sort of prep. Should go out there sometime.
Broke the passenger side motor mount in half and the oil pan has a really slow leak

OP
OP

Rjames18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RJ
Vehicle(s)
im with this dude i have a hard time going over speed bumps too fast that this would just about kill me.
Hahah yeah it hurt. My back and neck still hurt

Sponsored

OP
OP

Rjames18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RJ
Vehicle(s)
:shock: Jesus... Thanks god nothing worse happenned. You should see 7s soon!
Shit if it didn't wheelie so high that was a 7 second pass all day. Did a 1.2 60' with the rear tires breaking the beam lol

Tiago G.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT
Shit if it didn't wheelie so high that was a 7 second pass all day. Did a 1.2 60' with the rear tires breaking the beam lol
Dammmn, you don't need to tell me but I was just wondering how much boost the car was carrying of the line to do that..... lmao
Be safe next time # order wheelie bars ! lol :crackup:

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Somebody needs a set of wheelie bars.

Then hello 7s. Is it still streetable?

OP
OP

Rjames18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RJ
Vehicle(s)
Dammmn, you don't need to tell me but I was just wondering how much boost the car was carrying of the line to do that..... lmao
Be safe next time # order wheelie bars ! lol :crackup:
Only 7lbs sitting on the line. A lot more when it left tho haha
Somebody needs a set of wheelie bars.

Then hello 7s. Is it still streetable?
Yes sir! Check out my instagram and you'll see me post on my story driving it on my hour commute to work pretty often haha. @5.0range_fury

Sponsored

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
:clap::like::flag::rockon:

Did you have the engine build with 11:1 pistons or kept the 12:1 OEM compression with this build?
I believe he kept 12:1.

I dont know why anyone would go down on compression using e85.

If you daily drive your car on gasoline, that's a different story.

Incredible.

Tiago G.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT
I believe he kept 12:1.

I dont know why anyone would go down on compression using e85.

If you daily drive your car on gasoline, that's a different story.

Incredible.
It really depends on how much boost it will be stuffed in the engine. There is a limit even on E-85, it's not unlimited amounts of boost with 12:1.
Now if we talk about what that limit is, that I have no clue at all and that's why I'm asking people about it.

It's a really open question with no real precise answer, unless maybe an engine builder chime in to clear that up ?

On E-85:

12:1 max 30 psi ?

11.5:1 max 40 psi?

11.:1 max 40-50 psi ??

10:1 max 200 psi ? LMAO

No trying to start an argument with you or anything this just really gets me thinking a lot AND

If there is no real math that apply to this thing just because of the E-85 and even the help of the D.I. now I will try a way to build my engine with 15-17:1 and stuff 30 psi of boost in there since the area on top of the piston head for compression is overcome by the awesome Ethanol / Methanol fuel even knowing there is barely any area left there...
That means that we really found the holy unicorn piss for our cars lol...

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
It really depends on how much boost it will be stuffed in the engine. There is a limit even on E-85, it's not unlimited amounts of boost with 12:1.
Now if we talk about what that limit is, that I have no clue at all and that's why I'm asking people about it.

It's a really open question with no real precise answer, unless maybe an engine builder chime in to clear that up ?

On E-85:

12:1 max 30 psi ?

11.5:1 max 40 psi?

11.:1 max 40-50 psi ??

10:1 max 200 psi ? LMAO

No trying to start an argument with you or anything this just really gets me thinking a lot AND

If there is no real math that apply to this thing just because of the E-85 and even the help of the D.I. now I will try a way to build my engine with 15-17:1 and stuff 30 psi of boost in there since the area on top of the piston head for compression is overcome by the awesome Ethanol / Methanol fuel even knowing there is barely any area left there...
That means that we really found the holy unicorn piss for our cars lol...
I get what youre saying but there is much more to it than "how much boost" based on static compression ratio. The compression is variable to some degree on these cars with variable cam timing. The relationship between boost and compression is not as direct as you mention above.

Not only that, but higher compression makes the motor snappier, rev quicker, and allows you to spool larger turbos sooner than a motor with less compression.

The benefits are many and outweigh the negatives within reason (obviously im not talking about a 15:1 race motor etc etc)..... The answer is run AS MUCH of it as you can given whatever fuel you plan to use most. In my case and many others, that fuel is e85 so 12:1 is just fine.

armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
When you say stock suspension, that means no braces, shocks or anything? Or "stock" as in stock geometry?

OP
OP

Rjames18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RJ
Vehicle(s)
When you say stock suspension, that means no braces, shocks or anything? Or "stock" as in stock geometry?
The only part I have as a "brace" is the BMR cradle lockouts but thats more chassis related not suspension imo.
Factory shocks/springs/bushings and everything else
Sponsored