turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
My farts smell soooo bad after chugging a gallon of whole milk to wash down some refried bean n broccoli burritos. I recalibrated my underwear to smoothing 5 SAE and farts now smell like roses.
Best post in thread.

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
He kept saying on his videos that he had a 1000whp car so I said prove it with a dyno pull to back it up. He wasn't running his car at the track at the high boost level he was on the dyno to get his max. Doesn't matter if you have a 1xxx capable hp car, what matters is what is the combo run at all the time. I run my car in the trim I dyno in or make track passes in I don't change boost or drop seats ect...
I would have to disagree. thereā€™s no point in pushing your car to its limit and wearing it out to go to the grocery store. He has turbos and a boost controller so he can easily reach over and turn the boost up or down. So whatā€™s the point in running it at high boost all the time? that would be ignorant. Having a 1000whp car does not mean it Has to do it every single day. it means that In itā€™s current set up without changing parts it is capable of 1000whp

silverbullet85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Gt
I would have to disagree. thereā€™s no point in pushing your car to its limit and wearing it out to go to the grocery store. He has turbos and a boost controller so he can easily reach over and turn the boost up or down. So whatā€™s the point in running it at high boost all the time? that would be ignorant. Having a 1000whp car does not mean it Has to do it every single day. it means that In itā€™s current set up without changing parts it is capable of 1000whp
My car is also capable of making 1000 hp if I change pulleys and add racing fuel and yet I don't go around saying what my car is capable of. That would be like saying after you lost a street race to a guy that has better tires than you and your drag pack is at home and you say that my car is capable of beating your car all I need to do is add this and this and remove this, how is that impressive? Big deal. Its impressive to me that he makes 1000 plus hp but I believe he hurt his engine in doing so cause it doesn't make sense that he would pull the engine all the sudden. Thats not what he was there to do. He talked about getting the trans built but anyways thats my opinion.

silverbullet85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Gt
Also my original point to Zander was that he kept saying he had a 1000 plus whp car and I said that I have yet to see a dyno of how much hp his car makes. Mph tells alot but he has alot of weight savings like carbon fiber hood replaced both crash bars, rear seat delete, k member, lightweight seats and a drag pack.

Sponsored

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Car made over 1100 for a stock bottom end. Impressive! Many get caught up on these were just glory hits pushing a stock engine to the max (playing with fire) and why? In full transparency, The Task, Purpose and Intent of my dyno videos where to shop the upgraded efficiency of the new turbo kit with the all new and standard 4-1 headers. These Men 3 Coyotes are capable of so much but we all know, especially I, that a stock engine RACED like this on track will live but only for so long. That is exactly why I decided to pull the engine and build it. Last I saw and left the car it was running but I want sustainability at over 1,000whp and it needs built internals for that. I think we can all agree that built internals is the correct answer. At the end of the day, the NEW Hellhorse kit is exceptional and for its starting price point and I was happy to showcase that on my YouTube channel. But it was time to build the block NOW while in still good health. I try to stay as honest as possible on my channel, unlike some others perhaps, and show you what works and what does not. RPG is handling the rebuild and we will be ready to rock and roll here soon again! Thanks to all who support. God Bless!
you could not have picked a better builder .
sleeved block ?

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ā“‡ā’¾ā’øā“€ā“Ž ā“ˆā“…ā’¶ā“ƒā’¾ā“ˆā’½
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Very exciting! I have never seen, let alone be it my own car, to see over 1k hp on a Dyno
Manuel Gomez has on a factory sealed (sans fuel injectors) BONE STOCK from the intake manifold to the oil pan coyote.

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
Manuel Gomez has on a factory sealed (sans fuel injectors) BONE STOCK from the intake manifold to the oil pan coyote.
Maybe he meant in person? Bc if not, he's kind of dumb...

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
My car is also capable of making 1000 hp if I change pulleys and add racing fuel and yet I don't go around saying what my car is capable of. That would be like saying after you lost a street race to a guy that has better tires than you and your drag pack is at home and you say that my car is capable of beating your car all I need to do is add this and this and remove this, how is that impressive? Big deal. Its impressive to me that he makes 1000 plus hp but I believe he hurt his engine in doing so cause it doesn't make sense that he would pull the engine all the sudden. Thats not what he was there to do. He talked about getting the trans built but anyways thats my opinion.
Like I said with its current setup. Thereā€™s a big difference between setting the boost controller and changing pulleys. Everyone has 1000 hp Coyote if they change enough parts.

Any man who races and loses doesnā€™t bring any excuse, he just lost. no excuses no crying if you didnā€™t bring it then donā€™t bring it up
Sponsored