Clickbait.

Impressive though! Car's fast.
Sponsored

FruityJudy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
I thought uncorrected numbers are actually what the car is making at that point and time. Correction factors are used to save and compare results under different conditions to make them apples to apples

engineermike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP A10
I thought uncorrected numbers are actually what the car is making at that point and time. Correction factors are used to save and compare results under different conditions to make them apples to apples
There’s 2 problems with this:

1. If the motor made 750 rwhp uncorrected with a 1.3 correction factor to get 1000, then the internals only actually withstood the stresses associated with 750. If you tried to make 1000 with a 1.0 correction the stresses would be 30% higher. The fuel system is a similar situation because it takes way more fuel to make 1000 at 1.0 CF than it does to make 1000 at a 1.3 CF since the fuel flow was only enough for 750.

2. One thing I’ve seen several times, especially at high altitude, is that you can tune these cars to compensate for the lower density air. This is especially the case with turbochargers, where you can easily raise the boost to compensate for the lower ambient pressure. Now when you apply a correction factor you’re double-dipping because the boost already partially compensated for altitude. Furthermore, if you are detonation limited, then the PCM can automatically add more spark and also partially compensate for the lower air density. So the full correction factor over-corrects.

To be clear, the car in the OP is fast and it takes a lot of power to pull 154.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona

sigintel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
WE DID IT! Stock Block NOT 1,XXX hp!
Just post the uncorrected or fuck off already.
Jerking off does not equal getting laid even if you put a condom on.
NA corrections on FI are SO FUCKING LAME.

update: 947 that wasnt so hard now was it?
Still fucking awesome! Congrats!

Sponsored

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
lol broke the car making glory hits on the dyno. Solid performance, sir!

Rothgray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
cool, I did this about 7 months ago with a V3.

silverbullet85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Gt
lol broke the car making glory hits on the dyno. Solid performance, sir!
He kept saying on his videos that he had a 1000whp car so I said prove it with a dyno pull to back it up. He wasn't running his car at the track at the high boost level he was on the dyno to get his max. Doesn't matter if you have a 1xxx capable hp car, what matters is what is the combo run at all the time. I run my car in the trim I dyno in or make track passes in I don't change boost or drop seats ect...

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
1609165959574.png

Sponsored

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
He kept saying on his videos that he had a 1000whp car so I said prove it with a dyno pull to back it up. He wasn't running his car at the track at the high boost level he was on the dyno to get his max. Doesn't matter if you have a 1xxx capable hp car, what matters is what is the combo run at all the time. I run my car in the trim I dyno in or make track passes in I don't change boost or drop seats ect...
So did it break or what ?

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Why did they pull the engine ?

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I thought he trapped 154 mph ?
That’s probably close to 1000 whp .

OP
OP
svtfever

svtfever

ALEX
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTPP1
Car made over 1100 for a stock bottom end. Impressive! Many get caught up on these were just glory hits pushing a stock engine to the max (playing with fire) and why? In full transparency, The Task, Purpose and Intent of my dyno videos where to shop the upgraded efficiency of the new turbo kit with the all new and standard 4-1 headers. These Men 3 Coyotes are capable of so much but we all know, especially I, that a stock engine RACED like this on track will live but only for so long. That is exactly why I decided to pull the engine and build it. Last I saw and left the car it was running but I want sustainability at over 1,000whp and it needs built internals for that. I think we can all agree that built internals is the correct answer. At the end of the day, the NEW Hellhorse kit is exceptional and for its starting price point and I was happy to showcase that on my YouTube channel. But it was time to build the block NOW while in still good health. I try to stay as honest as possible on my channel, unlike some others perhaps, and show you what works and what does not. RPG is handling the rebuild and we will be ready to rock and roll here soon again! Thanks to all who support. God Bless!
Sponsored