Sponsored

Vroom

randotheking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GTPP
Has anyone sold to vroom.com? Apparently after you sign contracts to turn the car over, they take it somewhere to go over the car in detail. Afterwards they can potentially change the offer. What are the odds?

This seems pretty bogus to me, I obviously do not want to sign a contract or allow someone to take possession of my car after the agreement if they're going to lowball me afterwards. My Mustang has Power Pack 2 tune in addition to an H pipe and axel backs, short throw shifter, among other mods. I have a scratch on my rear fender but otherwise in amazing condition, I'm sure they would prefer the car be as stock as possible. I planned on removing some mods before handing the car over, I would hate to do all that work for nothing.
Sponsored

mne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt, 2012 Raptor
sold my 2012 ford raptor to them back in october. went pretty smoothly. they picked up and got funds 2days after. my offer didnt change. i was also concern with wording in agreement too, talked to a rep about it. basically just a protection from my truck not being junk when arrives.

im a 5hr drive from houston, where i believe they have a dealership so payment to you may be a bit longer.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
sold my 2012 ford raptor to them back in october. went pretty smoothly. they picked up and got funds 2days after. my offer didnt change. i was also concern with wording in agreement too, talked to a rep about it. basically just a protection from my truck not being junk when arrives.

im a 5hr drive from houston, where i believe they have a dealership so payment to you may be a bit longer.
Do you know what happens if they come back to you with a reduced offer that you reject? Do they load your car back up and bring it back to you?

NeedForGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I was wondering the same. Carvana offered me 34k yet Vroom started at 41k and then 2 days before the quote expired said they give me almost 42k. Thats a huge difference to make me question it. I dont like how they dont pay you on the spot like Carvana does. I'm not selling as there's nothing else I'd really want at the moment, but I would have to fine tooth comb their contract if I were.

mne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt, 2012 Raptor
not sure on that.
my transaction went smoothly, didnt change offer.
they gave me 4.5k more than the next best option (local dealer).
send them an email with questions you may have, they were quick to respond via email and phone.
Sponsored