Sponsored

Vossen VFS1 Silver Brushed Installed on my Performance Pack GT!

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Love your most recent photos, Brian - looks amazing!
Sponsored

Potrillo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT Premium
I love the thick tires. The ride quality is amazing.
That is one of the things that makes me want to change even though I love the upgraded wheels on my car.

Does Vossen make a set that fits on the S550 in an 18x9.5 or 18x10?

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
That is one of the things that makes me want to change even though I love the upgraded wheels on my car.

Does Vossen make a set that fits on the S550 in an 18x9.5 or 18x10?
we only have 19's - 22's available

Potrillo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT Premium
Darn, I really like the look of 285/40 18s. I just love that extra sidewall look and I am not going to track my car so the effects on handling shouldn't affect my driving.

OP
OP
Brian@Vossen

Brian@Vossen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang with a V8
hmmm
bronze on a yellow

Wow. That actually looks really good in my opinion.

Darn, I really like the look of 285/40 18s. I just love that extra sidewall look and I am not going to track my car so the effects on handling shouldn't affect my driving.
If you want to run something similar to the PP wheel setup, sometime in the future we might release 19" VF-Series with that are manufactured using Flow Formed technology. The wheel are lighter and stronger and I think would look awesome with a thick tire setup.

Sponsored

Potrillo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT Premium
If you want to run something similar to the PP wheel setup, sometime in the future we might release 19" VF-Series with that are manufactured using Flow Formed technology. The wheel are lighter and stronger and I think would look awesome with a thick tire setup.
I am really not wanting to have to get a tune to adjust so getting as close as possible would be great. I am not opposed to 19s, I just really like the beefy tire look.

OP
OP
Brian@Vossen

Brian@Vossen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang with a V8
Love your most recent photos, Brian - looks amazing!
Thanks!

I am really not wanting to have to get a tune to adjust so getting as close as possible would be great. I am not opposed to 19s, I just really like the beefy tire look.
You will definitely be able to put a beefy tire setup with the 19" fitments. Even with my 20's I'm able to fit a big tire since there is a lot of room to play with on the S550. Once I get more info I will let you guys know.

JohnK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Ruby Red
Wheels look great. Did you sell the gloss black wheels that come with the performance pack? If you did, how difficult was it to sell them? I want to order the 2015 Mustang GT with performance pack but don't like the gloss black wheels. Thanks much!

OP
OP
Brian@Vossen

Brian@Vossen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang with a V8
Wheels look great. Did you sell the gloss black wheels that come with the performance pack? If you did, how difficult was it to sell them? I want to order the 2015 Mustang GT with performance pack but don't like the gloss black wheels. Thanks much!
Thanks John! I did not sell the PP wheels just in case I need to ride on stocks temporarily. Just wanted to play it on the safe side.

Sponsored

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Does that S197 have a self-raising suspension? Because it seems like that body kit would drag on literally everything.

JohnK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Ruby Red
WOW! Very nice indeed. Outstanding wheels! I will order mine in January. I want it here in late April or early May when (hopefully) the sunny weather will arrive. It will only be driven on dry days - otherwise covered in the garage. My Ford Ranger will remain my daily driver - and since I am retired it doesn't get a lot of miles on it.

OP
OP
Brian@Vossen

Brian@Vossen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang with a V8
Does that S197 have a self-raising suspension? Because it seems like that body kit would drag on literally everything.
Yes both of the S197's in the pictures are on Airlift Performance Air Suspension.

WOW! Very nice indeed. Outstanding wheels! I will order mine in January. I want it here in late April or early May when (hopefully) the sunny weather will arrive. It will only be driven on dry days - otherwise covered in the garage. My Ford Ranger will remain my daily driver - and since I am retired it doesn't get a lot of miles on it.
Thanks! Can't wait to see pictures of your ride when you put the wheels on!