Vortech Kit

Wyldeman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 OW Premium
Glad you caught that, but truth of the matter is... I did in fact get it for my wife. She just cannot drive a manual. LOL
Sponsored

Wyldeman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 OW Premium
After a chat with Terry about purpose of the car/build, we opted for a more conservative approach with the tuning, it did almost exactly what he said it would, 635/501. I'm very very happy with the results. Don't plan on much track time for this car, if any at all. It's definitely a blast to drive & very controllable/predictable. I have some IRS parts to put on this week, I'll report back when I have a chance to evaluate the results.

Will, are you happy with results from your blower? I'm in Columbus a few times a month, I'll try to remember to give you a shout next time I head that way.

Turrizm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
After a chat with Terry about purpose of the car/build, we opted for a more conservative approach with the tuning, it did almost exactly what he said it would, 635/501. I'm very very happy with the results. Don't plan on much track time for this car, if any at all. It's definitely a blast to drive & very controllable/predictable. I have some IRS parts to put on this week, I'll report back when I have a chance to evaluate the results.

Will, are you happy with results from your blower? I'm in Columbus a few times a month, I'll try to remember to give you a shout next time I head that way.
Wow that is great power from the blower and tune. I almost went that route but just had the itch to do something different since I had vortechs on my last two cars.

Would love to check your car out! Is it a Lund tune then? Maybe that's what I need because my car feels slow. I am happy with the install, fit and finish of the kit I purchased and the price but I was way underwhelmed with the feel of the car. Feels like I added a tiny bit of torque and maybe 100hp.

tmcbigblue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 325i
post some under the hood pics if you get a chance

Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Wow that is great power from the blower and tune. I almost went that route but just had the itch to do something different since I had vortechs on my last two cars.

Would love to check your car out! Is it a Lund tune then? Maybe that's what I need because my car feels slow. I am happy with the install, fit and finish of the kit I purchased and the price but I was way underwhelmed with the feel of the car. Feels like I added a tiny bit of torque and maybe 100hp.
yes, lund does all of our tuning

Wyldeman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 OW Premium
I'll post up some pics soon

Wyldeman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 OW Premium
3.47 I believe. It is pulley'd down 1

Wyldeman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 OW Premium
here's some pics of the Beefcake special installed

Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Beefcake - Do you guys have an dyno in your shop?
yes we do

just finished up another one of these this week

with factory cats was only difference

and he did a clutch

Turrizm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Any estimates on what Lund tune will do hp/tq on auto with whipple (with larger throttle body)? I have an axleback roush and the whipple kit. That's it. Your comments on one of the threads talking about the whipple tune etc may have turned out to be prophetic. My car feels really slow and I know it's not the blower. Guessing its the whipple tune for the auto...

5.0 Steve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Any estimates on what Lund tune will do hp/tq on auto with whipple (with larger throttle body)? I have an axleback roush and the whipple kit. That's it. Your comments on one of the threads talking about the whipple tune etc may have turned out to be prophetic. My car feels really slow and I know it's not the blower. Guessing its the whipple tune for the auto...
Have the optional intercooler fans?
Sponsored