Sponsored

Vortech Kit

rainmaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Has anyone taken delivery and installed a Vortech kit yet? I have a tuner kit on order with Beefcake that I'm hoping will be available soon for install and lund tune :D
Sponsored

Wyldeman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 OW Premium
I just got an email from Beef, my kit is being pony expressed to his shop as I type. Will be delivering car to him next week for install & dyno tune. I'll give an update when he makes progress. I'm pretty sure that he will do a pretty detailed write up on the install & tuning progress. I believe this will be one of the first production kits installed on a '15.

Farrdaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO/PP
I just got an email from Beef, my kit is being pony expressed to his shop as I type. Will be delivering car to him next week for install & dyno tune. I'll give an update when he makes progress. I'm pretty sure that he will do a pretty detailed write up on the install & tuning progress. I believe this will be one of the first production kits installed on a '15.
I wont be too far behind u on the install. I was waiting for someone to put a vid or an install reciew out there. Looking forward to seeing your results

OP
OP

rainmaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
yah - looks like you will be the test pilot. My car is scheduled with beef for 6/22 for install and tune. What mods do you have now? Let me know how it goes!

Wyldeman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 OW Premium
It will get beefs kit, SW off-road headers, MGW shifter. It has magnaflow comp cat backs now, but I may go with ARH. Has Steeda springs & sways. Have The steeda complete irs kit to put on. Will eventually put half shafts, drive shaft & clutch in. I'll wait til I break something & let one of the techs at my store do that. They are excited to work on something, since Ford hasn't gave them anything fun in a year. Oh, he is putting the billet gears in too. I really don't have any expectations, but am excited to see what it will do. Have an extra set of rears waiting, cuz I know the ones on it won't last very long

Sponsored

Farrdaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO/PP
It will get beefs kit, SW off-road headers, MGW shifter. It has magnaflow comp cat backs now, but I may go with ARH. Has Steeda springs & sways. Have The steeda complete irs kit to put on. Will eventually put half shafts, drive shaft & clutch in. I'll wait til I break something & let one of the techs at my store do that. They are excited to work on something, since Ford hasn't gave them anything fun in a year. Oh, he is putting the billet gears in too. I really don't have any expectations, but am excited to see what it will do. Have an extra set of rears waiting, cuz I know the ones on it won't last very long
Where in southern obio are u located

Wyldeman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 OW Premium
Portsmouth

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
wyldeman is first

rainmaker is second in line, lol!

fyi, I am test fitting a jlt kit hopefully tomorrow, should open up 1+ psi of boost, will be really good especially since your both pullying down one

Chummel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Yes, very interested in hearing more. I'm having beef install either the procharger stage 2 or the vortech. Can't make my mind up!

Sponsored
OP
OP

rainmaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Any updates? Hows the install coming along?

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Next week

Wyldeman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 OW Premium
Dropping car off tomorrow morning, it's going to be a long weeks wait to see the results. Sorry I'll miss ya Beef, but I'm sure Brian will be plenty accommodating. Stand by folks

Wyldeman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 OW Premium

It should be under the knife by now... hopefully. MGW is in the trunk. I'm sure Brian will cuss me over that install. Keep us updated on the install Terry. Inquiring minds want to know