How are things at Lund?

moose13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Last time I was on the Lund website (couple months ago), all their tunes had some sort of ***DISCLAIMER*** type thing in the header for. I believe it said something about not being compatible with SCT devices, but I think the root cause had to do with the new admin's EPA being more hostile to tuners. I checked again today for no particular reason and the disclaimers are gone so... good?

Does anyone know if they are still getting harassed by the feds, or have they backed off? Not planning on getting a tune in the near future, just throwing this out here out of curiosity. Lund's a great company and I hope they can keep on keepin' on.
Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
Last time I was on the Lund website (couple months ago), all their tunes had some sort of ***DISCLAIMER*** type thing in the header for. I believe it said something about not being compatible with SCT devices, but I think the root cause had to do with the new admin's EPA being more hostile to tuners. I checked again today for no particular reason and the disclaimers are gone so... good?

Does anyone know if they are still getting harassed by the feds, or have they backed off? Not planning on getting a tune in the near future, just throwing this out here out of curiosity. Lund's a great company and I hope they can keep on keepin' on.
Lund Racing is tuning on HPT RTD's without any issues. They don't tune on any SCT devices. If you'd like a tune or tune/device combo give us a shout. We're Lund Racing's largest dealer and are always here to help.
561-753-8105

Thanks!

OP
OP
moose13

moose13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Understood, thanks for the response. Have they always been RTD compatible or is that a recent development? I always thought the N-gauge was the only way to use a Lund tune.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Understood, thanks for the response. Have they always been RTD compatible or is that a recent development? I always thought the N-gauge was the only way to use a Lund tune.
The ngauge was discontinued as of Dec 31st 2020 and are no longer available. Shortly after that happened Lund Racing aligned themselves with HP Tuners to start offering their tunes on HPT devices. The RTD is pretty trick and has some really cool features coming out shortly which will make tuning, datalogging much more user friendly. Can't spill the beans right now but it's going to be released very soon. All RTD's will receive these features so it doesn't matter if you purchase one now or later on down the line.

Give us a shout if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

OP
OP
moose13

moose13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
10-4, i figured the Ngauge going out of stock was a result of the newly agressive EPA, not just Lind shifting partners. Much appreciated, will be in touch if I go down that route.

Sponsored

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
The ngauge was discontinued as of Dec 31st 2020 and are no longer available. Shortly after that happened Lund Racing aligned themselves with HP Tuners to start offering their tunes on HPT devices. The RTD is pretty trick and has some really cool features coming out shortly which will make tuning, datalogging much more user friendly. Can't spill the beans right now but it's going to be released very soon. All RTD's will receive these features so it doesn't matter if you purchase one now or later on down the line.

Give us a shout if you have any other questions.

Thanks!
So is there going to be a new RTD that is round and fits in the vent like the nGauge does?

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So is there going to be a new RTD that is round and fits in the vent like the nGauge does?
No sir. Same device with some upgrades which will make using it a lot more friendlier. Not that it's difficult to use but a laptop is currently required.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

andrewtac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
F250. 2020 GT 400A
No sir. Same device with some upgrades which will make using it a lot more friendlier. Not that it's difficult to use but a laptop is currently required.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!
So easy data logging with no laptop coming? That will be great.

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
I hope everything is OK at Lund. I need my tune revision. Sent the request yesterday and still haven't heard anything. Maybe they are really busy.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Can't spill the beans right now but it's going to be released very soon.
You can't but I can. Android compatibility is coming. data logging, monitoring, etc., etc right from your phone.

Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
I hope everything is OK at Lund. I need my tune revision. Sent the request yesterday and still haven't heard anything. Maybe they are really busy.
Goto their customer support page on facebook. Senior will kick some asses into gear haha.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
Goto their customer support page on facebook. Senior will kick some asses into gear haha.
No luck there either. Still pending. All I can do is wait and hope I guess.

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
No luck there either. Still pending. All I can do is wait and hope I guess.
They might be busy. I sent a log over this Tuesday morning and didn't get a response until late Wednesday. Usually I hear back with in the hour during their business hours. This was the longest wait time I have had from them over the last few years. Who's doing your tuning at Lund?

gadgtfreek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium Shadow Black 10spd Auto
Odd, I've emailed Lund on 5 different occasions in the past 6 months, always get a response within an hour or two. Yesterday I got a response in less than 30, and then about 5 emails quickly back and forth solved my issue.
Sponsored