Sponsored

(VIDEO) ---- AmericanRacingHeaders now has the 2015 GT systems available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARHeaders

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5th Gen Camaro Race Car
Ford once again knocked it out of the park with the release of the newly designed, 5.0L 2015 Mustang. Now with Boss horsepower standard but breathing thru a very anemic 2-1/4”factory exhaust system, there never was a better reason to upgrade to a high quality, 100% Made In USA ARH header system.
With multiple options to choose from, all systems will greatly boost performance while maintaining an excellent fit and finish.

First is our full system with 3” exhaust to the rear axle combined with our Pure Thunder Series Axleback that produces a deep throaty tone with no high pitch rasp or annoying cabin drone. Our complete system can be tailored to work great from bone stock to over 1000 RWHP depending on primary and collector size. Primaries sizes from 1-3/4”, 1-7/8” or 2” (for max effort racing applications) and collector sizes up to 3-1/2” are available.

Our second option is our 3”Long System which includes our Long Tube headers, Catted or Off Road X or H-Pipe and connection pipes that end at the rear axle. This kit allows you to re-use the factory mufflers or aftermarket Axleback mufflers.

Our third option is called our “Bottleneck Eliminator” which includes our Long Tube headers with X or H-pipe designed to work with aftermarket catbacks. This unique set up eliminates the 2-1/4” restriction all aftermarket catbacks are forced to have on the inlet side. X or H-Pipe outlet is 3” ID.
NOTE: Requires cutting a small section of the aftermarket catback on the inlet side to eliminate the restriction.

ARH Pure Thunder Series 3” X 2-1/2” Catback now available as a direct fit to the stock cats.System provides a deep throaty sound without high pitch rasp or annoying cabin drone.
NOTE: System reduces to 2-1/2” at rear axle to maintain internal temperature for better scavenging.

EVOLUTION PERFORMANCE IN PA, FIRST 2015 MUSTANG OVER 900WHP

[ame]

[ame]

[ame]

[ame]
2015 Mustang Full System.png
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
ARHeaders

ARHeaders

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5th Gen Camaro Race Car
1. Evolution Performance (PENNSYLVANIA)....... www.evoperform.com
2. Power by the Hour (FLORIDA)..................... www.pbhperformance.com
3. Revolution Performance (MARYLAND)........... www.revautoracing.com
4. Boost Works (TEXAS)................................ www.boost-works.com
5. Lethal Performance (FLORIDA) awaiting install www.lethalperformance.com
6. Dyno-Comp (Scottsdale, AZ) customer car http://www.dynocomp.com/blog/2015/01/2015-mustang-gt-gets-aheader-of-the-competition/

We have quite a few 'Shop cars' out there with our 2015 ARH system installed.

Last edited:

ShadowHorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 GT
Can we have some pricing? As I live local and am planning on running a full ARH exhaust (non catted LTs all the way back)

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
And another thing come on exhaust companys start posting some Hp numbers , I know me and alot of other members are not going to buy unless we see some numbers.Sound is important but not the only thing.

Anthony

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can't respond
And another thing come on exhaust companys start posting some Hp numbers , I know me and alot of other members are not going to buy unless we see some numbers.Sound is important but not the only thing.
It's too subjective.

Headers only? Need a tune really, ok. So what tuner do you use? Should they only post numbers from the tuner you use? Or every tuner out there? If you don't think full length headers make more power over factory, then there's no point of proving anything.

Are you inferring there are people who buy long tube headers for sound? That's almost to silly to fit in my head.

Arh will have zero issue selling these headers to the thousands of people who aren't members here...... Or ones that require #'s.

So if they use Lund to tune with their headers, in say Texas. Are you the guy that wants a refund in Maine because the numbers are lower than advertised in Texas?? I'm guessing so.

Save your money, buy the tornado intake from autozone..... They advertise horsepower numbers for guys exactly like you and the members who only buy with promised horsepower numbers

Sponsored

Anthony

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can't respond
Can we have some pricing? As I live local and am planning on running a full ARH exhaust (non catted LTs all the way back)
I'd say 1100-1200 for headers alone. Everything else will follow current stainless cat back pricing.

Go visit them if your local, I'd bet they want to get a full system on a customer car asap. If I was local, I'd be there already. Instead I get to wait for Ups

ShadowHorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 GT
If I had the car then yeah I would be there.. Instead all I have is a VIN number :frusty:

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
Heck yeah Steve!!

Sponsored

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
I'd like to see some resonators/mid mufflers added for LT setups to calm some of the rasp and volume that systems like that typically have. I added Pypes M80 3" mufflers to my system after adding long tubes and it worked wonders for cleaning up the exhaust note.

wproctor411

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GT
I'd like to see some resonators/mid mufflers added for LT setups to calm some of the rasp and volume that systems like that typically have. I added Pypes M80 3" mufflers to my system after adding long tubes and it worked wonders for cleaning up the exhaust note.
The flowmaster hushpowers worked well for mine, almost sounds exotic, but I wish they were 304SS.

minicobra

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thebandpetroleum.com
First Name
Braden
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GT/PP
Status
Not open for further replies.