Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Stingray M7
amazon total flows welded in right after the h pipe section. I have LT's no cats.
How'd this work out? I would think where AZ18yote has them will probably do the most to dampen harshness but I can't see aft of the mid-pipe being too shabby either. They're definitely going to yield a slightly different result.
Sponsored

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
How'd this work out? I would think where AZ18yote has them will probably do the most to dampen harshness but I can't see aft of the mid-pipe being too shabby either. They're definitely going to yield a slightly different result.
Sounds great, no rasp, quiet until you get on it.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
OP
OP
Adamone92

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
20201111_182958.jpg

Got them welded in finally. This is where he did them, so far it sounds good. Much less drone and rasp.

I didnt realize that the resonators are 3" and my roush is 2.5". Didnt think about it, but he welded them to fit. Hopefully that doesnt cause much issue.

Sponsored

bootlegger

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Ex 2008 Mustang GT Owner
20201111_182958.jpg

Got them welded in finally. This is where he did them, so far it sounds good. Much less drone and rasp.

I didnt realize that the resonators are 3" and my roush is 2.5". Didnt think about it, but he welded them to fit. Hopefully that doesnt cause much issue.
As long as it doesn't leak, you should be fine.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
20201111_182958.jpg

Looks good. Ya the 1794s are used to maintain 3" exhaust through out and since they are only 12" long. There are others they offer same length but the smaller diameter (1792 i think?) to match smaller diameter exhausts but as the post above mentions as long as there's no leaks you should be good.

Jordan @ Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Stingray M7
Hey that works! I would be slightly concerned about flow characteristics but if everything seems to be in check then let er' rip tater chip. Is the new sound dialed in the way you wanted?

OP
OP
Adamone92

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Hey that works! I would be slightly concerned about flow characteristics but if everything seems to be in check then let er' rip tater chip. Is the new sound dialed in the way you wanted?
yeah i havent noticed any signs of leaking, the weld job seems pretty solid as far as that goes. I figure if it ends up becoming a problem, i can find something to replace it or get smaller ones welded in at that point.

the sound is much better. its pretty quiet at idle or at low rpms, but still pretty loud and sounds good when im getting on it. I dont notice any drone anymore which i will appreciate when i drive across country soon for my training.

Jordan @ Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Stingray M7
Glad to hear it. That sounds pretty perfect; rowdy but not murderous. You'll definitely be be a lot happier on your x country drive. That should be a good test for them as well as break them in fully.

Sponsored

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yeah i havent noticed any signs of leaking, the weld job seems pretty solid as far as that goes. I figure if it ends up becoming a problem, i can find something to replace it or get smaller ones welded in at that point.

the sound is much better. its pretty quiet at idle or at low rpms, but still pretty loud and sounds good when im getting on it. I dont notice any drone anymore which i will appreciate when i drive across country soon for my training.
Adam are you currently in Cali?

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
Adamone92

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Awesome...get to watch those Minutemen 3s go off...:D
Yep! It can be a neat assignment at times for sure.

I go to sb and LA sometimes as well if you ever go to any meets or were interested in hearing how the car sounds with the resonators

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yep! It can be a neat assignment at times for sure.

I go to sb and LA sometimes as well if you ever go to any meets or were interested in hearing how the car sounds with the resonators

Mine are being done tomorrow. They are a tad smaller than yours..
Sponsored