Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
[MENTION=20989]Vanquisher[/MENTION] awesome! The build is really making progress!
Sponsored

OP
OP

Vanquisher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
[MENTION=20989]Vanquisher[/MENTION] awesome! The build is really making progress!
Thanks! Yeah taking shape I'm looking at a few more parts like vertical links or the adjustable toe rods. If I was going to do one next what do you think is better bang for the buck?

Also deciding if I want to keep it na or actually do a blower. Maybe stage 3 comp cams instead.

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Thanks! Yeah taking shape I'm looking at a few more parts like vertical links or the adjustable toe rods. If I was going to do one next what do you think is better bang for the buck?

Also deciding if I want to keep it na or actually do a blower. Maybe stage 3 comp cams instead.
If you're able to dial in your alignment settings just fine as-is, I'd get the vertical links next! Since you already have the support braces, alignment kit and subframe support bushings, these will definitely round out the package and tackle wheel hop even further. I'd tackle the toe links after that.

OP
OP

Vanquisher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
If you're able to dial in your alignment settings just fine as-is, I'd get the vertical links next! Since you already have the support braces, alignment kit and subframe support bushings, these will definitely round out the package and tackle wheel hop even further. I'd tackle the toe links after that.
Cool thanks. I'm only dropped on eibach prokit so nothing too aggressive. I might actually just pickup some vertical links get the install done at once. Is there a forum discount by any chance? If so could you PM me the code. :cheers:

OP
OP

Vanquisher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
Meh hit a snag last night was going to get some runs in but ended up getting a CEL on my way out of a meet. Code P2254, looks like an O2 sensor bit the dust, hopefully only that. Picked up 2 brand new ones for the fronts and I'll replace them both. Makes me wonder if this was on its way out when it was getting tuned last, they did report some weird AFR readings which got solved. Maybe unrelated but I'll probably have the tune checked after replacement. Sucks I really wanted to hit the strip on Friday night and get some times. Hopefully back on the road shortly and then making a deal for some wheels.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Vanquisher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
Back on the road, buddy of mine had some time at his shop and I swung by and he threw it on the lift. Ended up just swapping out the sensor that was bad since it seems the other is fine. No sense in fixing what aint broke. Not sure if I should have just swapped the other one since its so simple but I didnt see any strange readings. STFTs are within 2% of each other after the switch.

OP
OP

Vanquisher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
Welp. Finally bit the bullet on some wheels and I'm glad I did. Got a great deal from a forum member on some MRR M350s. I was a bit skeptical at first since I usually go custom forged but for the price I knew I made the right choice after getting them on the car.

Second thing I noticed was the ride was way better on these over the stock wheels on the PP which weigh a ton. I was truly surprised how light these were with tires. MPSS on these I can just punch it and go the grip is phenomenal.

28223581503_8926bd3bd6_b.jpg

28838627615_54edd1493c_b.jpg

I love how the brakes just look massive now instead of being hidden behind the PP wheels.

28223584153_411bf3d907_b.jpg

And finally all cleaned up.

28223581443_9d4a641111_b.jpg

OP
OP

Vanquisher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
D1SC Stage II just ordered. Can't wait for some boost.

OP
OP

Vanquisher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
Procharger kit is in. Waiting on a few more parts and then figuring out the install piece. Probably a winter project at some point. Still trying to get the tune straight on the car.

29846889883_a452be53fa_b.jpg

Also busted out the ol gopro trying to catch a few clips. I think the mic just can't handle the volume lol.

[ame]

Last edited:

15dib

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Nice, I just got my ho kit in can't wait to install it.

OP
OP

Vanquisher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
Nice, I just got my ho kit in can't wait to install it.
Nice. :cheers: I'm looking for shops to install atm. Maybe in the next few weeks.
Sponsored