Sponsored

UPR Vs. Mishimoto Catch Can? Any other options?

Memphis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS
No drilling as we have designed a very clean plug n play system with all the UPR Catch Can Systems. The UPR Dual Valve Catch Can system includes a new silicone connector just to make the Wide Open Throttle connection a NO DRILL plug n play installation.

Nice, are you Gus planning on moving into the focus RS area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored

medic_cop15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Question, I currently have the silicone adapter for the stock intake. If in the future I upgrade to a maperformance 3 inch intake, how do I get the silicone adapter for it?

sent from my Oneplus One via tapatalk

PRG3k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Can you give me a link to the clean side CC? Can't seem to find it on the site.

Sponsored

wmsky33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PP 6MT Competition Orange
Just call UPR and tell them you need another adapter. IIRC it'll cost you around $30.

Sent from my C6606 using Tapatalk

DaleH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost 50 Anniversary Convertible
Put the UPR dual catch can on and confident installed correctly based on posts in this forum. Have put on only about 300 miles and not a drop from the can yet. Normal or do I need to give it some more miles?

medic_cop15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
I've had mine for about 500 miles now and I got a tiny bit. Can smells like gas though lol

sent from my Oneplus One via tapatalk

Sponsored

juan_tony1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juan
Vehicle(s)
ECO DIB TANG
Installed my mishi can today and map intercooler. For some reason though my intercooler pipes had oil residue on them especially the one going to the throttle body.

tsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium EcoBoost Convertible
I installed a dual valve UPR catch can when I took delivery of my EB. I had less than an ounce of oil in the can at 500 miles. At 1,000 miles...not a drop of oil in the can!
I assume that a lot more oil (vapor) runs into the can when you WOT. I have been more conservative in my driving during the second 500 miles.

Ron@cp-e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
whoosh
Vehicle(s)
2015 EBM
I installed a dual valve UPR catch can when I took delivery of my EB. I had less than an ounce of oil in the can at 500 miles. At 1,000 miles...not a drop of oil in the can!
I assume that a lot more oil (vapor) runs into the can when you WOT. I have been more conservative in my driving during the second 500 miles.
actually no
when WOT the check valves (or your stock PCV) prevents the "boost" and or oily vapor from entering the intake manifold or catch can in your case
catch cans primarily catch oily vapor passing through the system when the engine is in vacuum, not boost

when boosting the passenger side of your valve cover is called on to vent the crack case
the hose leads to your air intake tube

lisandra

mama smurf
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lisandra
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost PP non premium
Installed my mishi can today and map intercooler. For some reason though my intercooler pipes had oil residue on them especially the one going to the throttle body.
Same here, still have the problem. Catch can goin in soon

Falcon01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost Premium PP Manual
I just ordered a mishimoto catch can. Realized I got it from mishimoto's website, so I overpayed by $40 :/. Oh well, I know to do more research on price next time! My car has about 400 miles on it right now.
Sponsored