Sponsored

UPR DVCC - Not a drop (RESOLVED)

GuardEcoBeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard 16 Ecoboost
I get quite a bit of oil in my UPR catch can. I have the radium baffle plate and no pcv valve. It hasnt been on long, i empty it about once a week.
Sponsored

OP
OP
RubyRed15

RubyRed15

Ok, so it's blue.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Premium PP
I get quite a bit of oil in my UPR catch can. I have the radium baffle plate and no pcv valve. It hasnt been on long, i empty it about once a week.
Frankly, I am happy that I don't have to deal with this. Three months on, and I've yet to catch a drop, and I don't have to monkey around with the annoying square drain plug every week.

GuardEcoBeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard 16 Ecoboost
Frankly, I am happy that I don't have to deal with this. Three months on, and I've yet to catch a drop, and I don't have to monkey around with the annoying square drain plug every week.
I unscrew the container and empty it.

Sponsored

wes936

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang Grabber Blue EB 6MT
This is what I get every 2000 miles, about 4 ounces or so. Have let it sit for a few days and it does not separate. Personally I’m glad this stuff is not going into my intake.
E1F620DE-D621-4CBB-9AF8-96BB284CFD2C.jpeg

Sponsored

Marvinmadman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 EBM
The fittings protrude inside the can. The internal baffles/screens wouldn't allow the can to come off without damaging the o-ring retainers.

ELPYBOOST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eugene
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang EB Premium w/ PP and Navi
This is what I get every 2000 miles, about 4 ounces or so. Have let it sit for a few days and it does not separate. Personally I’m glad this stuff is not going into my intake.
E1F620DE-D621-4CBB-9AF8-96BB284CFD2C.jpeg
What!? you get 4 oz in 2000 miles? I barely get 1 oz (25ml-30ml) every oil change at 5000 miles. I don't have the upgraded check valves and also don't have a gutted pcv plate. How much does everyone else gets and what's their setups with UPR dvcc?

TorqueMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EcoBoost Premium
What!? you get 4 oz in 2000 miles? I barely get 1 oz (25ml-30ml) every oil change at 5000 miles. I don't have the upgraded check valves and also don't have a gutted pcv plate. How much does everyone else gets and what's their setups with UPR dvcc?
Everyone's engine will be different. Much hinges on mods and the way you drive it. Some people have installed catch cans to find nothing in them.

OVRKILL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built '91 Land Cruiser, '15 EB PP MT
I have a DVCC that produced very little or no drainage for about 20,000 miles... Until I had the sense to open it up. The inside baffle had unthreaded and dropped down, blocking off the drain valve. The thing was chock full of oil.

I wonder if this has happened to you as well. There's really no harm in unscrewing it, IMHO.
Sponsored