Update on Build and Price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Posting this here too just so everyone is aware, hopefully up by EOM!

Congratulations on your 2015 Mustang vehicle order and we appreciate your continued loyalty to the Ford family. We are happy to document your feedback and would like to announce that the 2015 Build and Price application is expected to launch by the end of this month (June) and you will be able to see all the features, such as the 68B Interior Color option. Once you complete your build, we recommend printing your Summary page to use as a reference when you place or modify your order with your dealership.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase

Congratulations on your 2015 Mustang vehicle order and we appreciate your continued loyalty to the Ford family. We are happy to document your feedback and would like to announce that the 2015 Build and Price application is expected to launch by the end of this month (June) and you will be able to see all the features, such as the 68B Interior Color option. Once you complete your build, we recommend printing your Summary page to use as a reference when you place or modify your order with your dealership.

Outstanding! Thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brookdo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang V6 Race Red
Just went on the chat for the 2014 Mustang Build and Price and asked them when the 2015 will be available for Build and Price and this is what she said:

"We are expecting this build to be added to our site as early as tomorrow. I recommend checking back with us at this time."

I also asked her when more info might be released for the 2015 Mustang and she said that more info should come along with the build and price but not sure exactly what info.

Sponsored

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Well now wouldn't that be a pleasant surprise! Refresh.....refresh....refresh...

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.

Who was this sent from? If true a bit of good news. :)

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
Just went on the chat for the 2014 Mustang Build and Price and asked them when the 2015 will be available for Build and Price and this is what she said:

"We are expecting this build to be added to our site as early as tomorrow. I recommend checking back with us at this time."

I also asked her when more info might be released for the 2015 Mustang and she said that more info should come along with the build and price but not sure exactly what info.
Wow, even better news if true. Maybe cbrookre getting kicked off was a sign that this is to happen. :)

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Mine was from Christina in Marketing, let's hope she is in the know.

Thank you for contacting Ford Motor Company

Sincerely,

Christina

Ford Motor Company

Ford Marketing Program Headquarters

rickstang

Rickstang
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Ecoboast, auto, 50 Year package
Good news! Like most, I've been lurking about this great site searching for info like a kid in a candy shop. I couldn't see ordering without looking at all the details from Ford. Now maybe we will finally get the definitive scoop. I hope.

Sponsored

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
Nice! Will be great to finally see the BnP site up to play with!

buRNout

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chance
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 5.0, Oxford White, saddle
Awesome! I am excited now. If it does launch tomorrow, tomorrow will definitely be my least productive Friday since I graduated nursing school . Like Clink said Refresh, refresh, refresh. I just hope it's in the morning and not midnight cause I won't sleep a wink.

DonLafond

1 Happy Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
:D
Wow, even better news if true. Maybe cbrookre getting kicked off was a sign that this is to happen.
That would make sense because they would be moving the database from a QA limited access site to a site that can handle MILLIONS of hits :headbang: Heck, millions of hits just from us here at M6G :)

NOTE: I've already ordered my RR EB4 PP 50th and I've already hit the refresh button at least 10 time in the last hour :headbonk:

oj5OH

Threads
Reaction score
If this has EVERYTHING we've been wanting to know, then it's going to be a great day for the M6G community :ford:

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
Mine was from Christina in Marketing, let's hope she is in the know.

Thank you for contacting Ford Motor Company

Sincerely,

Christina

Ford Motor Company

Ford Marketing Program Headquarters
Thanks.

Hope the BnP is up tomorrow. Make sure I check at midnight Eastern time. ;)
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.