Update on Build and Price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
I did the 68B + Redline + Recaro's and have no idea what it will look like. I may have to remove the 68B if it adds the red door panels because I don't like them personally.

I want the Red stitching, with the turned dash, just am not 100% certain how to get it.
Sponsored

MustangMitch

Day One Order Placer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mitch
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Competition Orange
Every option seems to be shown except redline.... Very sad. I can't be the only one who ordered a Magnetic GTpremium 68Bpackage with red leather red line that hopes it looks likes this?
I love the red/black interior but I had no choice with Comp Orange exterior. My second choice was black exterior with the black/red interior!

Cbrookre if it's not too much trouble could you do one with the black premium leather, a few of us were wondering what it looked like? Mine is GT Premium in competition orange with the PP and 50th anniv appearance pkg. Thanks!

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
I have a black 05 right now and absolutely love black & chrome. Probably my favorite combo but I am sick to death of cleaning black lol. I've had about 5 different black & chrome vehicles/motorcycles and it has ruined me from getting another. I know guard is not easy like silver to clean but I am sure it's easier than black (I hope). Also, these pics are obviously computer images and I do not believe guard is as dark/brown as these pictures look.

I hope.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
oops, just realized I thought you said Magnetic so I did that, this time it is in the REAL Guard!
Guard exterior interior pp 50th.jpg

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
I love the red/black interior but I had no choice with Comp Orange exterior. My second choice was black exterior with the black/red interior!

Cbrookre if it's not too much trouble could you do one with the black premium leather, a few of us were wondering what it looked like? Mine is GT Premium in competition orange with the PP and 50th anniv appearance pkg. Thanks!
Think this is what you are looking for...
Premium Leather.jpg

gjgreil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Mustang GT
I did the 68B + Redline + Recaro's and have no idea what it will look like. I may have to remove the 68B if it adds the red door panels because I don't like them personally.

I want the Red stitching, with the turned dash, just am not 100% certain how to get it.
Pretty sure you have to add Performance Package to get turned dash as many others have stated

Sponsored

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Pretty sure you have to add Performance Package to get turned dash as many others have stated
Yeah I have PP so just hoping the 68B doesn't remove the turned dash. And what does Redline look like with or w/out 68B?

DonLafond

1 Happy Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Just got this text from my sales rep.
I'd like to know if you can track your order at http://www.cotusb.ford.com/ You can also verify that by calling the Ford Relationship Center - 800-392-3673.

If you can track it individually, I think that means that your order was submitted on its own, separate from the retail order.

If your order can't be tracked online, or if you call and they say your order number is part of a larger order, then you are in the retail order.

From what I've read on the forums, initially the retail orders will be filled before the custom orders to put cars on the lots for more potential buyers. By finding out how your order was placed, you may get a hint if your car will be delivered in September or October (or later).

For example, I ordered my mustang on 5/20 and I was the only order that day (I think the only order in all of NE Florida since the other dealerships didn't even know how to order using the Concepts menu.) I believe my order is part of the retail order from the dealership. I think that because I can't track it online AND when I call Ford they have to find my car in the batch of many different cars ordered from the dealership on my Order Number B001. I have my fingers crossed that this means a September delivery with retail instead of after retail.

Brianm0121

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 DIB GT Premium
I'd like to know if you can track your order at http://www.cotusb.ford.com/ You can also verify that by calling the Ford Relationship Center - 800-392-3673.

If you can track it individually, I think that means that your order was submitted on its own, separate from the retail order.

If your order can't be tracked online, or if you call and they say your order number is part of a larger order, then you are in the retail order.

From what I've read on the forums, initially the retail orders will be filled before the custom orders to put cars on the lots for more potential buyers. By finding out how your order was placed, you may get a hint if your car will be delivered in September or October (or later).

For example, I ordered my mustang on 5/20 and I was the only order that day (I think the only order in all of NE Florida since the other dealerships didn't even know how to order using the Concepts menu.) I believe my order is part of the retail order from the dealership. I think that because I can't track it online AND when I call Ford they have to find my car in the batch of many different cars ordered from the dealership on my Order Number B001. I have my fingers crossed that this means a September delivery with retail instead of after retail.
Hey Don! After reading a lot of other peoples posts I'm thinking the same thing, I'm hoping mine is along with the "retail" order and we get them early than expected.. after watching Ward's video of the EB premium w/ pp and AT I'm very stoked for mine now :)

DonLafond

1 Happy Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Yeah I have PP so just hoping the 68B doesn't remove the turned dash. And what does Redline look like with or w/out 68B?
When the builder was up, I added the 50th Anv Pkg before I added the PP. It was initially the brushed dash, but when I added PP to my Ecoboost order, the builder screen removed the brushed and added the turned dash AND changed the wheels. I couldn't verify what I saw because I didn't take pictures before I lost access, but as cbrookre has shown above, it seems that you get the turned dash when you order both PP & 50th AP.

At least I hope so... 117 days till delivery (plus or minus a month.) :kickrock:

DonLafond

1 Happy Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hey Don! After reading a lot of other peoples posts I'm thinking the same thing, I'm hoping mine is along with the "retail" order and we get them early than expected.. after watching Ward's video of the EB premium w/ pp and AT I'm very stoked for mine now :)
Hey Brian, When I called Ford Service, they saw your car in the order too.
I have my fingers that the three of us will be sharing a beer in September after picking up our shiny new Mustangs :cheers: (But only one or two, hate to get a DUI driving away from the dealership :doh:)

Sponsored

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
When the builder was up, I added the 50th Anv Pkg before I added the PP. It was initially the brushed dash, but when I added PP to my Ecoboost order, the builder screen removed the brushed and added the turned dash AND changed the wheels. I couldn't verify what I saw because I didn't take pictures before I lost access, but as cbrookre has shown above, it seems that you get the turned dash when you order both PP & 50th AP.

At least I hope so... 117 days till delivery (plus or minus a month.) :kickrock:
Yeah I think I'm good with the PP dash, just not sure what the 68B gets. Or what Redline looks like with Recaro's and 68B.

I'm in Clearwater, I see you're in Jacksonville, once we all take delivery we should meet up at a local show or something close to all of us.

Raiderjoey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Cbrookre, can you possibly select he GT base and then show all of the options that are present? I want to see how customizable it is. Thanks!

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Cbrookre, can you possibly select he GT base and then show all of the options that are present? I want to see how customizable it is. Thanks!
I think I can do that...
GT Options.jpg

DMassey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
cbrookre, are you able to see what the "option preview" looks like for the 68B Pemium Trim interior?

It seems we've established that the PP gets the engine turned dash, and 50th Anniversary cars get a unique dash, but I'm still absolutely baffled as to what the heck the difference is between the 68B aluminum dash and the regular brushed aluminum dash on the GT Premium? I'd just love to know exactly what comes with the 68B. This is the only thing holding me up from submitting my order. thanks!

13GTCSMustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR/GT/20's/NAV
The wheels are also different between the 50th Anniversary model and the 50 years appearance package. The Limited edition Model has the 19" x 9" (front) and 19" x 9.5" (rear) in a Machined-Aluminum finish while the 50th Appearance package has 19" x 8.5" front and rear with the Luster nickel aluminum wheel. So the rear faux gas cap is not the only difference between the Anniversary model and the 50 years appearance package. You can see the difference if you look at the order guide that was posted earlier.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.