Sponsored

upcoming ford Friend & Neighbors promotion up too $2,000 off.

jayvajj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Man that sucks. This family and friends discount actually is less than what was offered previous weeks...$500 and then $1000 for my area just last week.
Sponsored

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
[MENTION=7992]FordService[/MENTION] Deysha, is this discount stackable on top of a/z/x plan pricing or did those off is with that pricing already miss out on a bigger rebate due to Ford delays which pushed deliveries past October?
Not sure if those are stackable, since they sound like they’re the same thing, Ozzmosis86. However, for more information, please contact your dealer or our Marketing Headquarters at 1-800-334-4375.

Deysha

Glex25

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
I just picked up new GT Premium with the PP

I will kick myself if this happens
if it does I wonder if it would be 30 day retro

Swoop89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Magnetic
Man that sucks. This family and friends discount actually is less than what was offered previous weeks...$500 and then $1000 for my area just last week.
I agree I would much rather have those rebates insted of the current sales discount. Hopfully something shows up before mid December when my car comes in.

nortoncommando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Metallic GT PP Premium w/Nav
I agree I would much rather have those rebates insted of the current sales discount. Hopfully something shows up before mid December when my car comes in.
Incentives should be locked in. I am getting he same incentives from September that were in place when I ordered. My dealer said if the incentives were better when I take delivery, I would get the better of the two. It just so happens that my deal at order is better.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Swoop89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Magnetic
Incentives should be locked in. I am getting he same incentives from September that were I. Place when I ordered. My dealer said if the incentives were better when I take delivery, I would get the better of the two. It just so happens that my deal at order is better.
I'll have to check in with my dealer about those rebates im trying to forget I ordered the car for the sake of my own insanity lol.

Mershu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Acura ILX
The lowering of incentives is ass backwards if Ford is trying to drum up sales?

Also, my incentives from when I placed the order were locked in per my dealer. They said they would honor any increased incentives that could come along when delivery takes place -- hopefully the first week of December!

shahram72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shahram
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 auto Foundry pkg.
Wait, so now the $1000 is gone? I was hoping we would get a better deal! I am being forced to wait a few months, but will jump if the right deal comes along in a couple. I just want a crappy V6!

dwroth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO GT Prem w/PP
The Mustang is a sales hit. Ford sold over 10,000 Mustangs in October. So why, exactly, would they offer a big incentive on the Mustang?

Shmoke

ZSHAUNZ
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shaun
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT w/PP Ruby Red
They should offer a rebate because the Camaro will challenge Mustang for market share this month.

Sponsored

dwroth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO GT Prem w/PP
I did just did a dealer inventory look in my area for a GT Premium. Looks like the Family and Friends program does indeed apply to the Mustang and it is sweet!! In my area it is $2,319.00
friendandfamily.png

Last edited:

dwroth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO GT Prem w/PP
Well, now that I look a little closer I'm not so sure. Looking at the marketing text on the Ford website, it may be that the Friends and Family pricing only applies if you are taking it off MSRP and not a negotiated price. Could that be right?
disclaimer.png

nortoncommando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Metallic GT PP Premium w/Nav
Well, now that I look a little closer I'm not so sure. Looking at the marketing text on the Ford website, it may be that the Friends and Family pricing only applies if you are taking it off MSRP and not a negotiated price. Could that be right?
I don't mean to sound harsh, but the friends and family is just xplan. (With a lower rebate than last month). So it' s not better if you have xplan and ordered/purchased your car last month.

I ordered in September with a $500 rebate on top of xplan. It is a better deal that the current friends and family incentive.

Reactions: 113

Shmoke

ZSHAUNZ
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shaun
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT w/PP Ruby Red
I don't mean to sound harsh, but the friends and family is just xplan. (With a lower rebate than last month). So it' s not better if you have xplan and ordered/purchased your car last month.

I ordered in September with a $500 rebate on top of xplan. It is a better deal that the current friends and family incentive.
They basically screwed all the xplan members. Ridiculous Ford! :rant:

dwroth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO GT Prem w/PP