Sponsored

upcoming ford Friend & Neighbors promotion up too $2,000 off.

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
Is there a waiting period for joining EAA and to get that coupon?
I used mine two weeks after receiving it and it was expired.

That doesn't come anywhere near "getting screwed" in my book.

I agree, I don't think that they realize that they are locked into any incentives in place when they placed orders.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk
Sponsored

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
Make sure you pay attention to the $250 rebate this month...

You have to finance through Ford Credit to get it. If you pay cash or finance elsewhere, you get no rebate. (unless you locked in a rebate from a previous month.)

Not sure that's true when using X plan, I got the incentives and didn't finance with Ford credit. The rules are different for X plan buyers.

nortoncommando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Metallic GT PP Premium w/Nav
Not sure that's true when using X plan, I got the incentives and didn't finance with Ford credit. The rules are different for X plan buyers.

I went into my dealer with my xplan pin and I ended up getting a price below the Xplan. I locked in the $500 rebate from September too. The $500 rebates from Sept & Oct weren't from Ford Credit and were not dependent on using Ford Credit to finance the car.

I just got a $750 Private cash offer. In order to use it, I have to lose the locked in $500 rebate from Sept. So I will still be better off. Honestly, I'd prefer to just have the damn car and pay a little more it this point.

Shmoke

ZSHAUNZ
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shaun
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT w/PP Ruby Red
I used mine two weeks after receiving it and it was expired.

I agree, I don't think that they realize that they are locked into any incentives in place when they placed orders.

who says we are locked in on the incentives when our order is placed?

nortoncommando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
who says we are locked in on the incentives when our order is placed?
You can decide... when you take delivery of your car Ford allows you to either use the incentives that were available when you ordered your car or the incentives available when you take delivery (whichever is better).

Sponsored

Shmoke

ZSHAUNZ
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shaun
Vehicle(s)
You can decide... when you take delivery of your car Ford allows you to either use the incentives that were available when you ordered your car or the incentives available when you take delivery (whichever is better).
This is news to me, I was told that you need to lock it in by calling a number or having the dealer call a number. I was going to use x plan and the eaa $750. I also wanted to use the previous $500, not the current $250.

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
This is news to me, I was told that you need to lock it in by calling a number or having the dealer call a number. I was going to use x plan and the eaa $750. I also wanted to use the previous $500, not the current $250.

The dealer has to call for you, if they refuse then call Program HQ while at the dealership and pass the phone to your dealer. Ford will make them do it!

Shmoke

ZSHAUNZ
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shaun
Vehicle(s)
The dealer has to call for you, if they refuse then call Program HQ while at the dealership and pass the phone to your dealer. Ford will make them do it!

Do you think it is too late for my dealer to lock in the previous rebate? I ordered my car on 8/29/2015. Sorry for asking so many questions.

I also got a private cash offer today off the owner website and was hoping I can combine this with the $500 rebate. Has anyone done this?

nortoncommando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do you think it is too late for my dealer to lock in the previous rebate? I ordered my car on 8/29/2015. Sorry for asking so many questions.

I also got a private cash offer today off the owner website and was hoping I can combine this with the $500 rebate. Has anyone done this?
As it was explained to me by the dealer, you can't combine rebates and cash offers from different months/time periods. So you can't take a $500 rebate from August when you ordered and use the new Private Cash together.

Simple answer... ask you dealer. I did. And I am giving up the "locked in" $500 rebate from September and using the $750 in private cash from the owner site.

Mershu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Acura ILX
For shits and giggles, I hit up a ford dealer site that had the "friends and family" pricing and compared against what I paid: Friends and Family appears to cost more than invoice or x-plan?

2016 Mustang Eco.jpg

Sponsored

nortoncommando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was once told by my salesman the xplan is $100 over invoice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

prash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver Mustang GT
Guys, I got a 750 private cash from ford few weeks back and couple of days back I got a 0% APR offer (not sure if I qualify for it).
My question is, will ford accept both or only either of the two?

Swoop89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Magnetic
The prĂ­vate cash can be combined with any offer. Just make sure it's not expired.
I've heard that sometimes dealers can look up in the computer and see where you had one and still honor it even though it was expired.

prash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver Mustang GT
I've heard that sometimes dealers can look up in the computer and see where you had one and still honor it even though it was expired.
That is correct. I have EDD of 11/14. My 750 private cash expires 11/12. My sales guy said they will honor that. But he said they can do either cash or APR. Have to deal with this once the car is here.

Shmoke

ZSHAUNZ
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shaun
Vehicle(s)
Guys, I got a 750 private cash from ford few weeks back and couple of days back I got a 0% APR offer (not sure if I qualify for it).
My question is, will ford accept both or only either of the two?
Prash, where did you find the 0% offer? I would like to get that deal :p
Sponsored