Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
...never bought a Harley, have you??

I've bought 8 from the same dealer in 7 years.
Each one was MSRP because that is the price and you can't make them cut price.

I asked for a pair of lights that cost $200.00, you'd think I had asked the sales
manager for a date with his ugly wife or his first born.
Carried on like it was costing him money personally.
He probably made $35,000 + off MSRP from me on the 8 bikes. Not to mention
what money he made off the bikes I traded in.

Best thing about www.seedealercost.com is you can see
what money they make over actual cost.

...my last Harley...................(I guess)

IMG_0464.JPG
beautiful bike though. love the color. and no, I dont have the income to buy one new. =\ maybe one day
Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
yep.. I miss the mustang but im not missing premium prices/lesser gas mileage. I think this is a ploy, hear me out. I think this is done on purpose to increase gas prices to make people start looking at energy/electric vehicles.

I know they wont admit it, but they aren't doing a whole lot to let gas come back down, brb lets shut down basically all drilling and see what happens.

Alaska could be PUMPING hard, let em pump, texas too

/tinfoilhat.
I agree. I think that's part of the issue.
Could be that OPEC and all those nations want all the monies now that they can before we go gay EV and not many gas stations around.

Mechanicus5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Nissan GTR
Just checked Ford of Kirkland, and they STILL have the same three GT500's priced to the moon over a month later. I understand dealers want to eat Prime Rib a few times a week, but they don't need to eat Prime Rib seven days a week lol

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Just checked Ford of Kirkland, and they STILL have the same three GT500's priced to the moon over a month later. I understand dealers want to eat Prime Rib a few times a week, but they don't need to eat Prime Rib seven days a week lol
I cant even afford to get baby back ribs for my smoker that I set up last year...baby back rib packs (3 ribs, about 9 lbs last year costco was 20-25bucks) they are like 60-70 now let alone steak............ I eat chicken breast 7 days a week.. 24/7. zzzzzzzzz lmao

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
LMFAO

Once the recession hits, they'll be begging us to buy their cars below MSRP. lol

Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
Over 40K ADM, that's insane. Those who are paying these ADM's are in for a rude awakening when the car market finally resets itself.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
That's insane.

There was talks/rumors about GM telling dealerships no ADM's on the new 2023 Z06 car. Not sure if that's true, or if they could even do that.

Toyota- scion back before it was disbanded. I bought a Scion tC at the dealership in Alaska on purpose because scion had "true" pricing. which they told all dealerships had to stick to the price, no ADM no mark ups, all states was the same.

In Alaska, used car prices was literally the same or more than new car prices. I chose the scion because it was the same price in Alaska, as it was in ohio or Oklahoma., after I left the dealership with my 20k OTD car, I saw a used car with 20k miles sitting in a used lot for 22k and it sold.

now, scion was broken up, but that saved my ass back then because used Subarus with 40k miles was as much as my Scion tC brand new. I couldn't afford a 2011 grabber blue mustang or 2012 or whatever it was lol. they was ALL marked up. and used market didnt do anyone favors.

but yeah, scion did that. true pricing. they honored it, and I didnt pay sales tax, and I got like a 2k kickback for some reason or another.

google says it was called pure pricing, but I swear it was true pricing. either way, saved my butt.

Screen Shot 2022-02-05 at 10.06.51 PM.png

Crowd Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
$hitbox
If any customer is dumb enough to pay an ADM, I don't see a problem with it.

Sponsored

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
Back in the late 80's when I was stationed in socal there was a ford dealer who had an ADM on a new base model ranger, it was only a couple hundred bucks but it was socal and mini trucks were all the rage back then.

onelfastlride

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Ford fails to see these prices are taking what was once an every-mans car and making it more and more unobtainable and not helping to carry on younger generation interest.

Weyland-Yutani

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mustang GT, '17 Volvo V60 Platinum, '04 E-150
If any customer is dumb enough to pay an ADM, I don't see a problem with it.
i donā€™t like it, but yeah. I agree. ā€œWhat the market will bearā€. .. I guess.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Ford of kirkland slapping those 30k markups on the gt500s n gt350s like nothing. Saw them last month
I havenā€™t been down there since last year but they had admā€™s on everything lol. The dealers I drive by more often are epic, bickford, Harris, and Kendall.

theruleslawyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
MB C350
Well, that's just it.
It's not that Ford screwed them over. Ford didn't put that ADM on, the dealership did.
true, but years later it will be ford they are probably screaming about not the dealer. Recognizing they made a bad choice paying adm would be personal responsibility and most folks cant seem to handle that.
Sponsored