Sponsored

UK Mustang delivery

Mustang1878

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2016 Black Fastback C/P
Was it not thursday HT? Or did they bomb that out too?
Sponsored

Hammer Time

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neil
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Auto
Was it not thursday HT? Or did they bomb that out too?
They haven't said its at the dealers yet , just in time for the light dusting of snow they have forecast :frusty:

Mustang1878

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2016 Black Fastback C/P
Sorry must have got muddled up with THISELDO, us 3 where on the same boat, ive been told its arriving 6th of march at the dealer, though to take that as a light estimate.

NornIron91

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I ordered early July, got my VIN 2 weeks ago and my car is being built today along with the chap from Oxford way who's is also being built today.
Surely mine and Heretian's can't be too far away from build.

Ian Magnetic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
I got a build date today from Stacey, 14th March. So it looks very likely that it will be built in time for my Birthday ! Shame it will be in the States......
Meeting some of you lot on Sunday has really given me lots of ideas. I can see this is going to be an on going project :)
Feeling quite calm about it all now, stressing is certainly not going to make it get here any sooner.

Sponsored

twiggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I got a build date today from Stacey, 14th March. So it looks very likely that it will be built in time for my Birthday ! Shame it will be in the States......
Meeting some of you lot on Sunday has really given me lots of ideas. I can see this is going to be an on going project :)
Feeling quite calm about it all now, stressing is certainly not going to make it get here any sooner.
And the closer it gets the mod buying starts, exhaust yesterday for me and now i'm on the hunt for other bits.

Ian Magnetic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
And the closer it gets the mod buying starts, exhaust yesterday for me and now i'm on the hunt for other bits.
I have resisted at the moment, but I know I am a long way off yet !
Temptation will grow I'm sure as it gets nearer !
Saying that I was looking at a unit today where I could store lots of goodies, in fact made an offer for it :D

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
And to keep everyone on the loop...

I'm mentally residing myself to the fact i will NOT be on the WWL TYSLA as promised...*

Looks like it's got a fair few cars booked on it, but my car isn't appearing at all when searching the VIN on the WWL site. Could be just waiting to update, but judging by people getting emails today, and others previously, i'm on a 80% wont and 20% will be on the ship right now...

*No I won't be making a thread about this.... yet. ;)

[MENTION=21441]Ian Magnetic[/MENTION] you'll get some mods before the car comes, even if it's little things like a keyring, shift knobs, a spring, maybe some stickers/vinyls etc. Just some general mustang merch ;). :lol:

twiggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT

I'm mentally residing myself to the fact i will NOT be on the WWL TYSLA as promised...*

Looks like it's got a fair few cars booked on it, but my car isn't appearing at all when searching the VIN on the WWL site. Could be just waiting to update, but judging by people getting emails today, and others previously, i'm on a 80% wont and 20% will be on the ship right now...

*No I won't be making a thread about this.... yet. ;)

@Ian Magnetic you'll get some mods before the car comes, even if it's little things like a keyring, shift knobs, a spring, maybe some stickers/vinyls etc. Just some general mustang merch ;). :lol:
Oh god no....does this mean you'll be having a rant tomorrow, can't say I blame you though if you was told it was on a boat and then it wasn't i'd be pretty peed, saying that I've always thought it would take a year for my car to arrive so any earlier than that then i'll be happy.

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic

Cars that built later in my build week were loaded before mine and although my car showed as loaded before the boat left dock I'm sure there were cases of cars not showing as loaded on an earlier vessel until a day or so after it had departed.
So there's still a decent chance your car will sail.

Sponsored

Ian Magnetic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Fingers crossed for you Manders, I am certain you will update us .
As for a key ring it's certainly not on top of my potential purchases.

twiggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I've just spat my tea over the computer screen after reading about the key ring....so funny!!

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Good news on etis my build date has gone back to the original date, my seats have moved on to the primary list and front and rear coils have been added. So I could still be waiting for a train or I could even at the docks :)

QUIRKESTER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dom
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Juke - Volvo XC 90 T8 - Ford Mustang GT
Good news on etis my build date has gone back to the original date, my seats have moved on to the primary list and front and rear coils have been added. So I could still be waiting for a train or I could even at the docks :)
I have the same build date as you and have noticed on ETIS today all the coils are added now so that has to be good news!

Karen and Stacey have been very good with updates for me and if I hear anything else I will post here and vice verse perhaps?

Their last update a few days ago was gate release and they were requesting the car was prioritised a vessel ASAP...
Sponsored