Sponsored

TWO New 2021 GT500 CFTP's @ MSRP [California ONLY]

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
Confirmed a dealer has two 2021 GT500 CFTP's to be built in December and selling at MSRP. They will not sell to residents outside of CA. Message me if interested, absolutely no tire-kickers. I will connect you with my contact if you want one:

2021 Antimatter Blue
CFTP
POTS Gloss White Stripes
Tech Package
Car Cover
$105,990

2021 Carbonized Gray
CFTP
POTS Gloss Black Stripes
Tech Package
Car Cover
$105,990
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Wow. I never thought I'd see the day where msrp and cftp would ever be in the same sentence, let alone in CA.

OP
OP
lightrules

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
Wow. I never thought I'd see the day where msrp and cftp would ever be in the same sentence, let alone in CA.
no kidding. normally i'm joining people railing on my state but this is something positive. i'm communicating with earl on this since i wasnt sent the VIN's on these 2 cars yet this is a VERY reputable dealer, so we'll see and i'll report back.

TxGT350-52

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lead Foot, 2021 Diesel Tremor CG
Confirmed a dealer has two 2021 GT500 CFTP's to be built in December and selling at MSRP. They will not sell to residents outside of CA. Message me if interested, absolutely no tire-kickers. I will connect you with my contact if you want one:

2021 Antimatter Blue
CFTP
POTS Gloss White Stripes
Tech Package
Car Cover
$105,990

2021 Carbonized Gray
CFTP
POTS Gloss Black Stripes
Tech Package
Car Cover
$105,990
Why do they care who buys their car?

Sponsored

OP
OP
lightrules

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
Why do they care who buys their car?
i dont know. that's what they told me. just said, "please no buyers outside the state." maybe a bad experience in the past or maybe loyalty to locals, not sure. but i know i've talked to some dealers in others states that have said the same thing to me when I was inquiring. not common but these dealers do exist.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
i dont know. that's what they told me. just said, "please no buyers outside the state." maybe a bad experience in the past or maybe loyalty to locals, not sure. but i know i've talked to some dealers in others states that have said the same thing to me when I was inquiring. not common but these dealers do exist.
Do yourself a favor and buy one of them. Ask me how i know.

Sponsored

Face76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Cars purchased in the state of California by non-residents cannot be driven off the lot without paying CA sales tax. When I bought my ZR1, I had to have the car delivered to a transport company even though I wanted to drive the car home out of state. You can pay the CA sales tax but make sure you can get reciprocal treatment by your home state. Dealers don't like selling to out of state buyers because of this hassle.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Aside from the CA Tax implications as noted above, my guess is the Dealer also will only want to sell to A CA resident to avoid having to deal with Transport hassles and issues. Plus the possibility that out of State Customer receives the car and then it has damage from transport or other unforeseen "this and thats" which an OCD Consumer would have issues with.... LOL...
Sponsored