Two 19’s @ MSRP

Wildcardfox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
I’m in-between cars
Bought and R, shipped it from Baton Rouge, to CA, enclosed shipper with Montway. Cost about $1300. I would seriously consider shipping unless you really can’t afford it, or just really love the drive.
Sponsored

rick shea

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R KR039, Oxford White, Kona matt stripe
Bought and R, shipped it from Baton Rouge, to CA, enclosed shipper with Montway. Cost about $1300. I would seriously consider shipping unless you really can’t afford it, or just really love the drive.

Shipping with a good reliable carrier is about $2,200. I have had good experiences and bad experiences shipping cars cross country. We will drive this time , take our time, take in some sights and get back to Seattle on Friday or Saturday. We are taking the northern route from Chicago through North Dakota to stop by Roosevelt National Park then down through Northern Montana. Just hope we don't get a freak snow storm or the ride will get a lot longer.

dires114

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 GT500, 2017 Focus RS, 2019 GT350R
I purchased out of state myself and drove it solo back to Texas. Even alone, it was great spending that initial time with the car and figuring out the controls and soaking in the drive.

Track Armour Tape and grab the ZL1 Addons front rock blockers! I taped mine up at the dealership, worked great on the trip back. Make sure to immediately remove once you're home, and DO NOT tape your headlights.

IMG_3986.JPG
IMG_3987.JPG
View attachment 365390

did that dealer tint your windows before delivery??!!

Kobi Addiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT350
did that dealer tint your windows before delivery??!!
No, I purchased mine used. I am not sure who tinted the windows. I'm sure they can tint them for you, as they just use a local tint shop to do the work anyway. I personally dont let dealers tint mine as I usually go darker than the legal limit. This vehicle came with 18% tint which is not legal in Texas.

dires114

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shipping with a good reliable carrier is about $2,200. I have had good experiences and bad experiences shipping cars cross country. We will drive this time , take our time, take in some sights and get back to Seattle on Friday or Saturday. We are taking the northern route from Chicago through North Dakota to stop by Roosevelt National Park then down through Northern Montana. Just hope we don't get a freak snow storm or the ride will get a lot longer.
Reliable quoted me 2700.

Jay Leno special Intercity quoted me a surprisingly low 1995!

Ultimately decided to go with Advantage Auto Transport, have gotten a couple of referrals/recommendations to use him, they seem to have a good reputation, and I got a personal phone call from the owner within an hour of requesting a quote, so it seems like Fred is pretty in tune with his business.

Sponsored

dires114

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No, I purchased mine used. I am not sure who tinted the windows. I'm sure they can tint them for you, as they just use a local tint shop to do the work anyway. I personally dont let dealers tint mine as I usually go darker than the legal limit. This vehicle came with 18% tint which is not legal in Texas.
I've tinted in the past, but it's more trouble than it's worth in CA. I actually prefer untainted windows now, for cars that will use on track.

Wildcardfox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
I’m in-between cars
Montway is a reliable carrier.

Shipping with Reliable Carriers, the company is $2200 or more.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Montway is a reliable carrier.

Shipping with Reliable Carriers, the company is $2200 or more.
Passport and Horseless Carriage also provide a quality service with usually very competitive pricing.

:)

inspecto

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I bought the white one. I got the window sticker. The stripes (according to the dealer) are "matt blue"...should be Kona blue with red accents according the the build site. The dealer thought it was performance blue but I doubt it. Sold at MSRP.
Thank you ZZRAT for the great lead. I appreciate it. The Magnetic one sold to a person in California this morning, again at MSRP.
Am considering driving back to Seattle instead of shipping it.
Could be a fun road trip?

Just try to break it in a little before hitting any interstates or prolonged highway speeds.

rick shea

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R KR039, Oxford White, Kona matt stripe
Will do thank you for the advice.
Sponsored