Tune+ Issues

4bangerECO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang ecoboost base w/ performance pack
I'm with Tune+ to, I feel like he rushes customers tunes. All he asks for are 3rd gear pulls. What type of logs does PD tuning ask for? Like how long of logs? type of driving they ask for ect ect? I'm new to the ecoboost community, and maybe only 3rd gear pulls are needed for tuning?

EDIT- I came from Hondata, which tuning Honda's is a lot different than Ford vehicle's using Cobb. The third gear pulls have been working fine, the drivability has been great, no different than stock imo. Now that i have been tuning with Adam for sometime, i get that he tunes tons of ppl daily, and i'm just another tune he needs to complete. As long as he answers important questions, which he does, and is super fast on getting new maps sent back (normally 24-36 hrs) so can't complain there. We just finished my 94 octane tune, with NX2 turbo. putting down 360/370 whp safely, next will be RGA tune, which he claimes will be 420/430 whp. Regardless i'm super happy so far, and appreciate all his work :)
Sponsored

Last edited:

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
Squeaky wheel gets the grease.
I've been tuned with Adam for 3 years with multiple revisions for new mods.
Never had an issue, he gets right to the point. Fast service and my car is a beast.
Even got some emissions testing advice from him that worked like a charm.

People, thicken your thin skins.

TimHixson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang EB Premium Auto
Im in the process of being tuned by Adam. He has also asked for several other types of logs. Stop to normal accelerate to 50mph, 5 mins of normal driving, and 3rd gear pulls. I am on the second revision and it feels really good.

Shawn51fla

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2018 ecoboost premium mustang
I asked Adam how to get power and he easily could have sold me whatever as im clueless and heard he was the tune guy for these cars, he replied quickly in detail what i needed. I thought i needed the down and axelback to get any real power so he saved me atleast $1,000 right there. I installed the intercooler this week and Next week will be getting the wastegate and order up the tune. Car already feels strong with IC running COBB stage2. Im hoping for more low end power.

His message

Thank you for reaching out. To max out the stock turbo on your car, all you would need is The following:

- Intercooler

- drop in filter

- Catback exhaust

- our wastegate actuator upgrade

- our custom tune

Downpipe isn’t recommended until you do a turbo upgrade, as the stock turbo can be maxed out on the stock downpipe. Plus keeping the factory downpipe keeps you from hating your car from being so raspy and loud. Realistically the exhaust in the list above is only for sod, so if you want to keep your car quiet you can keep the factory exhaust as well it will not affect the power overall.
Sponsored