Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
We'd love to have you!

The huge differences are that we are utilizing our own proprietary tuning software. So we do not rely upon anyone else for tuning support. When there are parameters that we wish to address we do it. If there is some testing that we want to do we do it! We do not have to ask for the tables to be made accessible or anything like that.

Secondly, our support is unrivaled, plain and simple. For example, you get a MyCal tuner when your car is stock. Then you decide,"Hey, I want that sweet Severe Windstorm CAI!" all that you have to do is submit a tune update form and we knock it out for your...FREE! The next month you want an EvenFlo thermostat, COOL! The next year headers, OK! Then you want the GT350/R intake manifold, DONE! Five years after that you decide to do GT350/R TB, mid-pipe and catback, WE HAVE YOU COVERED. And all of that support is included with the initial purchase of our tuner!
Do y'all only tune with the mycal? I already have an sct X4.
Sponsored

robwlf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
rob
Vehicle(s)
17 lightning blue pp LFP 670
yeah im on the fence, im gunna give my car till next spring and tune her... but deff not going ford tune ... not worth the money and i like having the support of a aftermarket tuner, id either go lund, or liver.. my tuner for my old subby is now tuning all ford platforms, hes been going gtr,s. subby, gm.. but i think he uses hp software for ford so ...i might go with lund or liver

OP
OP
Mustang_Lou

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
Beefcake/Derek@Lethal:

Any dyno's/video's out there like Livernois posted as proof on the Lund gains?

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
We prefer to let ets do the talking. Look at any major event for the laSt 10 years. 1/ 4 mIle. Standing mile. And even the new 1/2 mile

GT. Gt350. Gt500. Ecoboost. You'll see one name dominate. Lund

I could care less what a little piece of paper from a dyno says what I care about is ET and mile per hour that shows what real power is

I've never beat someone and have them pull out a dyno sheet and say but My dyno says Im quicker

If you decide to use Livernois they are a great group of guys I just feel we have stronger Tune and the ets prove it

And our device is 20 times better in my opinion

Sponsored

stasik-a4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1
i really think our lund tune and ngauge is the nicest device / combo out there.

let me know if we can help at all

we can use the sct as well if thats a route you want to go
How will the tune go with the AUS market where the fuel quality is different to US and other parameters that will contribute to it?

stasik-a4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1
[MENTION=23676]Mustang_Lou[/MENTION] ,

The only thing the Ford Performance tune has over our custom tuning with Lund and the nGauge is that if installed by a Ford dealer ($100-150 labor at minimum), Ford will honor a 3/36 powertrain warranty if you have any issues.

Thank you
Derek,
Are you able to keep the stock file with Lund tune and flash it back to stock when need to?

Cheers
Stan

stasik-a4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1
Well thanks for following us for all of those years, we appreciate it!

Whenever you are ready just let us know we will do whatever we can for you.
What about Australian Market?

Cheers
Stan

OP
OP
Mustang_Lou

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
It was a tough decision for me but in the end the ability to tune for a CAI or similar if I wish in the future without paying for a new tune (and more) made me go with Livernois.

Should get it next mid-week ... hope to post impressions by next weekend.

Sponsored

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
It was a tough decision for me but in the end the ability to tune for a CAI or similar if I wish in the future without paying for a new tune (and more) made me go with Livernois.

Should get it next mid-week ... hope to post impressions by next weekend.
You won't be disappointed, good choice!

Laztug

Wanna run dyno slips bro?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Calling out OKC #1 spot after axle back install.
Lund Flexfuel and headers make a fun NA coyote
Nice pass!

How much weight did you save removing the front / rear passengers seat , exhaust and swapping the factory drivers seat for a race bucket?

MTECH6G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
I'm leaning towards Livernois or PP1..

robwlf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
rob
Vehicle(s)
17 lightning blue pp LFP 670
i do like that livernois does that, when you want to put other mods on .. cause i know i cant afford to do everything in want in one shot .

OP
OP
Mustang_Lou

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
i do like that livernois does that, when you want to put other mods on .. cause i know i cant afford to do everything in want in one shot .
Yep, I may eventually go with the PMAS CAI. The car will be sitting in the garage for 4-5 months over the winter so it'll be next summer if I decide to go that route (and who knows what else will be out by then).

It's nice to know that I can e-mail Livernois and get a new tune for the PMAS ... but yet keep the other one in case I decide to switch back.
Sponsored