Sponsored

Tune for headers?

Nuked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GTPP w/Recaros
Vehicle Showcase
These ECU's can handle fairly large fuel trims compared to older stuff. When you move the upstream O2 sensor further down, such as when you install LTH's, the Transport Delay is affected. There is a table inside the ECU that adjusts for this delay. You can leave it alone it will just adjust the fuel trims to accommodate, if you want it done right you adjust the Transport Delay so trims are as close as possible. Lund has all their tunes setup "LTH ready" meaning they probably use a middle ground Transport delay setting and turn off the O2 CEL. If you want to get down in the weeds you may see a small increase with VCT adjustment with LTH over manifolds. Specifically Exhaust cam adjustment for less retard.
Sponsored

armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
Depends on your tuner. I was intake and tune with stock exhaust. Now I'm intake, tune and catless headers. My tuner said it should be fine but still want me to send in logs for both tune files. Palm Beach seems to be really thorough.

It sure feels like it made a big difference. T/C and torque management seem to be kicking in with %60 throttle pulls now. Before I'd have to be 80-100% for the nannies to kick in. Just gotta find a way to tone it down a little.