Sponsored

TT recommendations?

Fozzy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus st
Whats up s550 owners? I need an opinion on a TT kit. I have sold myself on turbos as my method of boost after much debate, so no you can’t switch me back. I have heard that the hellion kit has hot side piping issues. I want to know in the opinion of owners, which kits are well made and what are solutions to the hellion issues.
Sponsored

Rjames18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RJ
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10 Orange Fury
Whats up s550 owners? I need an opinion on a TT kit. I have sold myself on turbos as my method of boost after much debate, so no you can’t switch me back. I have heard that the hellion kit has hot side piping issues. I want to know in the opinion of owners, which kits are well made and what are solutions to the hellion issues.
I've got an LPF kit. Ran 9.04 the second time for me to take the car to the track since boosted. He's sold over 170 kits for S550's now.

Pretty much everyone is going to recommend the kit they have on their TT car.

They all work as they're intended to do so. Which is GO FAST!!

Notheryote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I've got an LPF kit. Ran 9.04 the second time for me to take the car to the track since boosted. He's sold over 170 kits for S550's now.

Pretty much everyone is going to recommend the kit they have on their TT car.

They all work as they're intended to do so. Which is GO FAST!!
Can confirm, rjames18 goes fast

3beeps

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT
I'm happy with my Hellion kit. Their packaging and quality are fantastic, the customer support is second to none, and I love the way the top mount kit looks in the engine bay.

The downpipes do sit quite low but it hasn't been an issue for me in 6k+ miles. I've scraped them up a little bit but who cares.

I do recommend the ball bearing turbos, though. My journal bearing turbos failed and so did some friends of mine.

20180901_165509 (1).jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: