Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thebandpetroleum.com
First Name
Braden
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GT/PP
Thanks. Did you consider this color? From the pics, it looks good. Just not sure if it will look 'too chrome' (silver with mirror cut face).

Your pics of the gunmetal do look nice on the magnetic.
I'm kind of partial to dark rims, I did want something a little different this time around, so I briefly considered the silver. Then I thought about the last 3 cars I had, and they all had black, or ended up with black after powder coating. LOL
I guess I"m just use to my motorcycles, bikes, and cars with the black, I'm not sure why, I guess it's more industrial, purposeful, less flashy.
I do think the silver would look good on the Magnetic and the darker colors like black, DIB, etc.
Sponsored

CooterK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot GT PP
This is awesome. Thanks for the pics. I'my a little curious to know how decided on 275 over 285 for the rear? Were you afraid of rub?

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
I think these gun metal Bathurst would look sweet in an Ingot Mustang as well.

tmcbigblue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 325i
Awesome job! Maybe the best combo I've seen yet. Your car looks killer! Anyone know if the 20Ă—10s would work up front with pp brakes?

Sponsored

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
After 2 months of waiting, they are finally here :clap2:
Thanks Jason at getmywheels.com :-)

TSW Bathurst 20" Gloss Gunmetal on my Magnetic GT/PP
Hankook Ventus evo120

20x9 et30 255/35/20 front
20x10 et40 275/35/20 Rear

Lowered on Steeda Sport Springs, 1" drop.

Very light rims, car actually feels a little more rev happy, almost like it gained 5-10 horsepower. These rims are about 7-8lbs lighter per rim then the PP rims.

Tires are still new, so haven't had a chance to put them through their paces yet, but my initial impressions are, about as quiet as the Pirelli's, maybe a little less road noise. Tracks a little straighter, doesn't follow road imperfections as much. Ride quality, doesn't seam any harsher, maybe just a tiny bit, but hardly noticeable. Traction so far, seams really good, will report back more later when broken in.
That looks amazing! Perfect stance and the wheels match the car so well.

GetYourWheels

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.GetYourWheels.com
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
GT350R / Tesla Model 3P
After 2 months of waiting, they are finally here :clap2:
Thanks Jason at getmywheels.com :-)

TSW Bathurst 20" Gloss Gunmetal on my Magnetic GT/PP
Hankook Ventus evo120

20x9 et30 255/35/20 front
20x10 et40 275/35/20 Rear

Lowered on Steeda Sport Springs, 1" drop.

Very light rims, car actually feels a little more rev happy, almost like it gained 5-10 horsepower. These rims are about 7-8lbs lighter per rim then the PP rims.

Tires are still new, so haven't had a chance to put them through their paces yet, but my initial impressions are, about as quiet as the Pirelli's, maybe a little less road noise. Tracks a little straighter, doesn't follow road imperfections as much. Ride quality, doesn't seam any harsher, maybe just a tiny bit, but hardly noticeable. Traction so far, seams really good, will report back more later when broken in.
Thanks for the support Brady, glad we were finally able to get you set up with the Bathurst! Your pics turned out great, enjoy the wheels! :D

Awesome job! Maybe the best combo I've seen yet. Your car looks killer! Anyone know if the 20Ă—10s would work up front with pp brakes?
We had a chance to test fit the 20x10s in the front, and they looked to just barely clear. The centercap will not fit if you run the 20x10s in front though.

FireCaptain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT PP
Do you have to do anything to your car when you go from 19s to 20s? like when you change the gears you have to have your speedo changed i believe correct? I dont know much about cars thats why im asking this. My GT PP will be here soon and i'm looking to get rid of the 19s for some 20s. Thanks.

Looks great BTW. Cant wait for mine to come in. I'm gonna lay back in those comfy recaro's and put about 200 miles on the first day.

GetYourWheels

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.GetYourWheels.com
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
GT350R / Tesla Model 3P
Do you have to do anything to your car when you go from 19s to 20s? like when you change the gears you have to have your speedo changed i believe correct? I dont know much about cars thats why im asking this. My GT PP will be here soon and i'm looking to get rid of the 19s for some 20s. Thanks.

Looks great BTW. Cant wait for mine to come in. I'm gonna lay back in those comfy recaro's and put about 200 miles on the first day.
No modifications need to be done to the car to upgrade to the 20"s, just new tires!

Supa LA

Drop a gear and disappear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic Mustang GT PP
Loving these wheels. I am leaning more and more this direction. HOWEVER, i need to see some 'shopped in a bronze burst color on a Guard GT and in a 19". Please and thank you. Lol.

Sponsored

Thompyt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic/Red Redline GT PP Premium
I'd be looking for a 19X9.5 and a (19X10 or 20X10 rear) Does the 19X9.5 ET39 fit the brembo?

SuperSnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
The rears are pretty much flush, without rubbing. I went with 275 out back for now, but plan on running 285 or 295 when these wear out, so those will be very close with this +40 offset.

The fronts are not as flush as the rears, 5mm more would make them about the same, but I"m ok with it, I'll probably go 265/35/20 Michelin PSS later, so it would be nice to know that there is turning clearance.

Plus I haven't had the car aligned yet, I know there is a bit of neg camber on both front and rear, although it may just be about right for increased handling. I'll get that checked out in the next couple of weeks.

It's been raining here lately, but here is a quick pic of the front.

Compared to the PP wheels, these are pushed 15mm further out with the +30et.
Doing the same set-up (Thanks, Minicobra!) but +20 up front. Anyone - agree, or +30? Thanks!

Youngmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt DIB
Doing the same set-up (Thanks, Minicobra!) but +20 up front. Anyone - agree, or +30? Thanks!

I went with 20 up front because I want the wheels flush with the fender. 20+ if you want it to be flush with the fender and 30+ if you want the wheel to be in the fender.

Youngmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt DIB
20 will get it nice and flush? No overhang?
That is what I was told yes. Speak to one of the venders they are the ones that helped me.
Sponsored