Sponsored

Trying for 900whp.... need insight on mods.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
He already has most of the parts though
I thought there was plenty of fuel with just rails and injectors for the 900 range on e85??

Im not against porting it just if I were to port it right now I may as well do the whipple intercooler, throttle body, and port all at the same time. But then im another 3k or more in it. I got all of my parts barely used for 3k. I just thought my set up would be decently close and if i needed something like a throttle body or something else small i would grab it before my tune. Im having pbd do the tune on it.
I get it, and the parts are decent. Its hard to pass up deals...... BUT.. that 2.5 is probably too small for a pump tune, so you should probably pickup a 2.65 if you plan on running 93. Throttlebody is still going to be a restriction
As Ive said before, do it right, or do it twice. you are adding HEAT.. something to think about

Im curious about what your resultswill be with your list, high 8xx sure, 9xx? i dont know
Sponsored

OP
OP
JoeSTi

JoeSTi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2020 gt500
I get it, and the parts are decent. Its hard to pass up deals...... BUT.. that 2.5 is probably too small for a pump tune, so you should probably pickup a 2.65 if you plan on running 93. Throttlebody is still going to be a restriction
As Ive said before, do it right, or do it twice. you are adding HEAT.. something to think about

Im curious about what your resultswill be with your list, high 8xx sure, 9xx? i dont know
I completely forgot to mention I also have a 2.65 for pump gas. I think I am going to go to a 2.75 for pump gas so I can take it to the road course still on pump and generate less heat. If it makes anywhere in the 870-900 on e85 I will be very happy! Thanks for the advice!