Trunk mat question

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
I’m looking for a trunk mat and getting a little confused...it doesn’t take much. ;-)
I have a ‘19 GT350 with the shaker speaker in the trunk. I’m looking at some suppliers that state their Lloyd’s mat fit ‘15-‘18 model years and cannot find if it will fit my ‘19. I can’t imagine there are any changes in the trunk design after ‘18 but I don’t know.
Please help a fellow GT350 owner out with some sage advise. Thank you
Sponsored

GT4EVR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 K2498; 2014 M-B SLK350; 2010 Maxima SV;
Fred: I have a 2019 GT350 with a trunk subwoofer as part of the factory installed B & O sound system (not the Shaker unit, as Ford changed to B & O, as you probably know) and bought the Lloyds trunk mat with the GT350 logo (from Amazon, as I recall), and it fit perfectly, and looks great! Just make sure that what you order is specified to be used with a subwoofer to ensure for a proper fit. The Lloyds truck mat, along with the Lloyds front and rear floor mats I bought at the same time, look great in my car.
-Hope this helps.

OP
OP
460Fred

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
That helps, thank you!
I just thought the trunk speaker system was the same dimensions throughout the ‘15-‘20 model years. I’ll look further into it.

Voodoo Velocity

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 / 2016 Acura RLX Sport Hybrid
Yep, just specify a '19 with subwoofer in your order. I have Lloyds....

Jan01-trunkmat.jpg

OP
OP
460Fred

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
Oops

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
460Fred

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
Yep, just specify a '19 with subwoofer in your order. I have Lloyds....

Jan01-trunkmat.jpg
I ordered the wrong one from CJ Pony Parts, my fault. Called two days ago to stop the order but was apparently to late. Shipped yesterday and received today. I’ll be sending it back and cannot find anyone who carries what I need. Either they are out of stock or it doesn’t show up as a choice on their websites.
I‘m looking for the same one you show here, silver logo as I’ll buy the Matching floor mats when I wear out the OE’s.

GT4EVR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 K2498; 2014 M-B SLK350; 2010 Maxima SV;
I ordered the wrong one from CJ Pony Parts, my fault. Called two days ago to stop the order but was apparently to late. Shipped yesterday and received today. I’ll be sending it back and cannot find anyone who carries what I need. Either they are out of stock or it doesn’t show up as a choice on their websites.
I‘m looking for the same one you show here, silver logo as I’ll buy the Matching floor mats when I wear out the OE’s.
Fred - Good News: I found the Lloyd Trunk Mat w/ the gray GT350 logo for you - it's on E-Bay for $122.90 from seller "autobarnstores" (seller #42103), listed as "Lloyd Mats Shelby GT350 Silver Sidemkr Heavy Plush Trunk Mat". The description (and picture) indicates it "Fits Shelby Coup. & Conv. with Shaker 2015-2018" but since the subwoofer dimensions are essentially the same between the 2018 and 2019 models, as you noted (and 2020 also, I suspect) this mat will fit. I checked my records and discovered that I did not get mine via Amazon as I previously thought, but from "American Muscle" back on May 27th. However, when I went to their website, it indicated that they were out of stock of the mat for subwoofer equipped GT350s, as you may already know. Good luck!

OP
OP
460Fred

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
Fred - Good News: I found the Lloyd Trunk Mat w/ the gray GT350 logo for you - it's on E-Bay for $122.90 from seller "autobarnstores" (seller #42103), listed as "Lloyd Mats Shelby GT350 Silver Sidemkr Heavy Plush Trunk Mat". The description (and picture) indicates it "Fits Shelby Coup. & Conv. with Shaker 2015-2018" but since the subwoofer dimensions are essentially the same between the 2018 and 2019 models, as you noted (and 2020 also, I suspect) this mat will fit. I checked my records and discovered that I did not get mine via Amazon as I previously thought, but from "American Muscle" back on May 27th. However, when I went to their website, it indicated that they were out of stock of the mat for subwoofer equipped GT350s, as you may already know. Good luck!
I do have one on back order from American Muscle so I’ll stick with that for now. I did find one on eBay as well, probably the same you found.
Thank you for spending time on this for me!!

Edit
Yes the eBay one you found was the same I emailed a question to...will it fit the ‘19-20 models. Never heard back from them. I’m sure your right it will fit but I don’t buy from someone who won’t communicate “before” the sale.

Last edited:

ABADHBT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Iconic Silver
Vehicle Showcase
You could also order directly from Lloyd Mats, a little more, but you know what you are getting.
https://www.lloydmatsstore.com/featured-vehicles/shelby
Sponsored