Sponsored

tried to order really upset

jopo43

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
shelby
here goes my story of trying to buy a 2016 ruby red ecoboost
I have been getting all my research done for a month the dealer just 2 miles from my house doesnt have any mustangs ( its truck world). so i was going to other dealers to,test drive them and going to order one from my local dealer. i test drove 4 different ones from two,other dealers all the while talking to my local dealer
i had talked to them about trading in my 2007 shelby gt 500 with just 16,000 miles on it had gotten the deal worked out just went to test drive one from another dealer last night just to be extra sure about the new mustang. i liked it very very much and decided imwas getting one i had told the local dealer that i would be in around 1 saturday to place my order and drop off the shelby.
The dealer last night really wanted to sell me a car so,said send me pics of the shelby and i will get back with you first thing in the morning give me a chance.
i go to the local dealer and have a printout from my xplan deal of options i wanted just had a question about the navigation system and would be ready to order. i ask about the navigation and if it updates and if there is a cost get no real answer i also ask about the reverse sensing option they have no clue. i tell them heres my options mark out nav and reverse sensing ok i have to give it to the boss. he comes back two times and finally got it right on the third try. The finance guy was out trying to sell cars on a test drive ?? so after about an hour and half i had enough so i left. The other dealer never did call me back .... i tried maybe i will buy a camaro???
Sponsored

whysoblu

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.whysoblu.com
Vehicle(s)
2006 GT Premium, 2015 GT Premium 50th Ann. Edition
I say keep the Shelby GT-500. That is one bad-@$$ car!

Reactions: 113

whysoblu

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.whysoblu.com
Vehicle(s)
2006 GT Premium, 2015 GT Premium 50th Ann. Edition
LMAO. That's what I wanted to say, but didn't want the moderators slapping me. Thanks for literally taking the words out of my mouth.

Reactions: 113

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
Sell your Shelby private party. You will get more and there are plenty of buyers looking for low mile GT500's.
Sponsored