Sponsored

Transport companies

Mrzero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AGT350
Hey everyone. I'm thinking about shipping the M1 from Granger Ford to Socal. Do you guys have any recommendations on transport companies?
TIA
Sponsored

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Drive it there instead. That would be a nice drive and plenty of time to get acclimated with the car. I just moved to Florida from Kansas two weeks ago and drove my Bullitt down there. I had been strongly considering shipping it, but then decided against it. I’ve been working on my OCD and figured, why not try to enjoy it on the 1300 mile drive across country. I had a blast and even got caught in the rain a lot (something else that I had hoped to avoid with the car).

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
Hey everyone. I'm thinking about shipping the M1 from Granger Ford to Socal. Do you guys have any recommendations on transport companies?
TIA
I was thinking the same if I decide to buy but have considered flying and driving it back 1200 miles. When I spoke to Zach he mentioned https://www.uship.com/.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
I thouight about driving, but it means that I would have to have it PPF'ed and CC'ed before even going up there, but it would be broke in by the time I got home. think I'll be driving up there in the 250 with a toy hauler and towing her back.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Save your dollars. Do this temporarily and get PPF when you get home.

74DC5F74-C3D6-4E21-86F8-0DD0EC19C6F2.jpeg
your pic is so damn small you can't tell what was done to it. Is that blue painter's masking tape?
Track Wrap is normally the answer to this sort of thing. Think heavy duty freezer wrap.

JCFoster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Vert, 3.15, A6, Magnetic
I’d stay away from uship. I meet a guy hauling a boat from Washington state to Louisiana that was sold off eBay and he had no credentials to haul anything. He had under bid everyone to get the load.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
your pic is so damn small you can't tell what was done to it. Is that blue painter's masking tape?
Track Wrap is normally the answer to this sort of thing. Think heavy duty freezer wrap.
Yep, that’s blue painter’s tape. It’s not pretty, but it will get a fellow home without any rock chips. I actually bought a Novistretch for my drive down; however, in the midst of packing and loading pods for the move, I failed to take it out of my toolbox. Once I realized it, it was much too late to gain access to it without removing several things from the pod. I just told myself to forget it and drove the car cross country with no protection. I was lucky enough not to obtain any damage to the front end.

VictorH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Victor
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
I used Passport Transport for exactly the same reason after I bought from Grainger. They were top-notich, do only car transport and the transport driver was very professional and provided regular updates along the way.

https://www.passporttransport.com/

Sponsored

Davesvt2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Any of the larger well known companies should be able to help you with a quote

Passport
Reliable