Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Heritage Edition L0015
I'll be there in October.

svttim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Todd. Nice to meet you. What did you think?

Sponsored

OP
OP
The Road Well Heeled

The Road Well Heeled

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R Heritage
Todd. Nice to meet you. What did you think?
Pleasure to meet you as well. Its by far the best manufacturer school I have attended and was appreciative of the latitude that the instructors provided us with once we demonstrated proficiency, competence, and confidence. It would have been nice to have 'pushed' it a bit more but can honestly say I was above my previous threshold and am happy with my progression after 2 days.
Thinking about the course, It was wise of the course directors to start us off in the GT350's on day 1. Had we started off in the GT's on day 1, we would have been REALLY fast on day 2 in the 350's to the point where some may have overdriven them and got into trouble.

Now, I'm trying to think about how to get back to Charlotte - Purchase a GT500 or Mach 1 or to just do another performance school? I'm looking forward to hearing about Shelby options from you as well.

Todd

OP
OP
The Road Well Heeled

The Road Well Heeled

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R Heritage
Pleasure to meet you as well. Its by far the best manufacturer school I have attended and was appreciative of the latitude that the instructors provided us with once we demonstrated proficiency, competence, and confidence. It would have been nice to have 'pushed' it a bit more but can honestly say I was above my previous threshold and am happy with my progression after 2 days.
Thinking about the course, It was wise of the course directors to start us off in the GT350's on day 1. Had we started off in the GT's on day 1, we would have been REALLY fast on day 2 in the 350's to the point where some may have overdriven them and got into trouble.

Now, I'm trying to think about how to get back to Charlotte - Purchase a GT500 or Mach 1 or to just do another performance school? Tim, I'm looking forward to hearing about Shelby options from you as well.

Todd

Wildcardfox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
I’m in-between cars
Pictures?

Shelbyfam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R
I just got back from the track attack GT350 school this past week. Great class and the second day was even better. I really noticed the improvements. Good times all. Get into the class while you can Ford is only offering a few more classes and then that will be it for the GT350 owners.