Sponsored

Top Gear GT350R vs M2

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I'm not quite sure why its so loved.
Drive one and find out. It's what BMW USED to be about. Don't bench race and throw out "should paper this" and "numbers that."

Same logic applies about the GT350 and its piss poor 0 - 60 time. I'm wiling to bet most all of us who bought a GT350 weren't interested in numbers. Numbers that Ford didn't even bother to give because it wasn't "important."

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
The M3 formless? If that's formless, then formless is pretty damn good lookin'.
I like most of it, but the nose looks like it has bucky the beaver teeth on it.

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I'm not quite sure why its so loved. Its 2011 5.0 GT mustang fast on a road course despite on paper looking like it should destroy the mustang. Worse the "competition" package was universally hated by everyone not paid to talk it up. Barely faster at the track, much worse everywhere else. Also its looks didn't age well when it was 5min old, much less 5 years. Just boring. F30 and its decendants are massively better looking.
If you are a keyboard racer I can see that being the case. If you have driven in one and heard that motor, your thoughts would be very different. I also think they look great and have aged well. Fantasic cars IMO

Sponsored

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I like most of it, but the nose looks like it has bucky the beaver teeth on it.
The E92 is NOTHING in comparison to this travesty that was floating around autoshows the last few months:

I mean seriously, who thought "yes, this looks wonderful." Fired. Immediately. Now go home to your log dam and cry me a river. Pun fully intended.

Rogue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 Carrera S, Boss 302 Laguna Seca, Jagua
If you are a keyboard racer I can see that being the case. If you have driven in one and heard that motor, your thoughts would be very different. I also think they look great and have aged well. Fantasic cars IMO
Boss 302 is a better comparison. As for the motor on the E92 M3- I will say with an aftermarket exhaust it sounds very good, borderline exotic.
Sponsored