renesis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Hi fellow Bullitt owners,

I've been thinking about adding a rear spoiler to my Bullitt. I really like the clean look of Bullitt, but sometimes, it looks a bit too bland or understated compared to other Mustang models. But on the other hand, I understand that that's what Bullitt is all about...

I would probably go with something subtle but noticeable like the GT350 track pack spoiler. Not looking for any performance enhancements.

Has anyone added a spoiler to their Bullitt? Any recommendations or regrets?

Thanks
Sponsored

OP
OP
renesis

renesis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
If you add a spoiler out back, would you also add a splitter up front to balance it out?
Good point. Wasn't thinking about adding a splitter. Would the added downforce be significant enough to justify adding a splitter?

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Good point. Wasn't thinking about adding a splitter. Would the added downforce be significant enough to justify adding a splitter?
I’m not sure, but it seems like it would make the spoiler flow nicely and not just stand out as an add-on.

S550 HPP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Ecoboost High Performance Package
No, no, no, no, stay with the clean look. I wish my HPP had the spoiler delete option.

Sponsored

sms2022

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SS
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP1 premium
I just had this thread lol. I went with the base Mach 1/PP2 spoiler and tore out the studs so I didn’t have the drill the decklid. It’s only mounted with 3m super strength tape.

Snellemin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt, '14 Expedition, Merc C300, Scion xb,
I wouldn't add a spoiler. But if I did, it would be a Carbon Fiber Anderson decklid with the integrated spoiler and paint matched.
Are you looking for "performance" or just looks with the spoiler and maybe front splitter?

CrackedHorn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Mustang GT/CS; 15 Mustang GT
My first reaction is, its a bullit. But, to each their own, as always.

I think a lot of the guys that like the naked look only like it because there are fewer cars without spoilers.

If Ford had made the factory spoiler a rare option, a lot of those same people would be in favor of adding a spoiler. Just to be different.

My personal opinion is that a small deck lid spoiler would look good. Paint matched, preferably.

But there are a lot of great looking mustangs with different combos.

Found a pic on this forum below. (Not mine)

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/2019-bullitt-pp2-rear-deck-lid-spoiler.121001/page-4

Screenshot_20240329_084754_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

sms2022

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SS
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP1 premium
The Mach 1 spoiler is matte magnetic metallic and would look great with the bullit rims imo. You can just grab the studs with pliers and wiggle them around until they pop out. Best of both worlds imo, then you can just take it off and go back to stock since your decklid is undrilled.

Sponsored

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I personally prefer the clean and subtle look of my Bullitt, but I’m not mad at the OP for having a different vision for his. We’re all different in terms of what appeals to us individually and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that. Having said that, Anderson Composites offers a fiberglass and a carbon fiber trunk lid with an integrated wing that fits the Bullitt, but they aren’t cheap.

https://andersoncomposites.com/products/type-st-carbon-fiber-decklid-for-2015-2016-ford-mustang

https://andersoncomposites.com/products/2015-2017-mustang-fiberglass-decklid-with-integrated-spoiler

OP
OP
renesis

renesis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I wouldn't add a spoiler. But if I did, it would be a Carbon Fiber Anderson decklid with the integrated spoiler and paint matched.
Are you looking for "performance" or just looks with the spoiler and maybe front splitter?
That looks sleek. No, just looks. I don't think I would get much performance out of a pretty simple trunk spoiler anyway.

OP
OP
renesis

renesis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I personally prefer the clean and subtle look of my Bullitt, but I’m not mad at the OP for having a different vision for his. We’re all different in terms of what appeals to us individually and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that. Having said that, Anderson Composites offers a fiberglass and a carbon fiber trunk lid with an integrated wing that fits the Bullitt, but they aren’t cheap.

https://andersoncomposites.com/products/type-st-carbon-fiber-decklid-for-2015-2016-ford-mustang

https://andersoncomposites.com/products/2015-2017-mustang-fiberglass-decklid-with-integrated-spoiler
These look so nice. I wish they were a bit more affordable and easier to install. It's like the ducktail on Porsche. I really like the idea.
Sponsored