Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 5.0 401A 10R80

Jonyxz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 5.0 401A 10R80
...As I said earlier in the article, when brand new, the DW’s dry grip wasn’t that far off a PSS for a couple laps before the tire severely degrades. In real-world conditions after multiple laps and sessions, the DW’s performance drops off significantly and is nowhere near a PSS even half way through a normal on-track session...
We're talking about the ECS, not the older DW. Try reading the whole article...

Jonyxz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 5.0 401A 10R80

Jonyxz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 5.0 401A 10R80
...the Michelin PS4S simply gripped the road harder than the Continental ExtremeContact Sport...

On wet times:

...Our lap times on the Conti were a little slower at 2:17 to 2:18...
"Our lap times on the Conti were a little slower at 2:17 to 2:18, but this could have been due simply to conditions."

You're cherry picking lines 😂

Bottom line ECS is excelent both in dry and wet. Its in the same league as ps4s but at a lower price point.
If you're more focused on dry performance ps4s has a slight edge over the ecs. Viceversa the ecs has a slight edge over the ps4s on wet preformance.

Jonyxz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 5.0 401A 10R80
Kinda like how you're cherry-picking reviews! An statement qualifier such as "could have been due to" is meaningless in the face of the actual data. All that matters are the numbers, not the editorializing or speculation. PS4S brings the numbers, so long as you bring the cash. Anything else is for the peasants and the poors.

The King has spoken!
You're hilarious 🤣

Bring your reviews that show the unarguable michelin ps4s superiority then.
I just did some research before repalcing my tires. Tried pss previously and very happy with my current ecs.
Next tires could be ps4s or ecs again. Both are excelent for spirited street driving.
Remember we're talking about street tires...if you're focused on getting 1/2 sec faster on a track you should probably be looking at track tires instead...
✌

Sponsored

Bobby57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
My car has Michelin PS4's that I got from 4wheelonline last March. The traction on dry and wet roads is sufficient for everyday use. They are comfortable and smooth on the highway. Also, the grip on hard corners is good. The only negative thing about them is the price.
“The only negative thing about them is the price”

…that high price even going beyond the actual sticker number when you consider the relatively poor wear of the soft compound used in this tire, as compared to other Michelin tires, such as their latest iteration of the Pilot A/S

SEAICE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BW
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Though I'm a fan of Contis and had ECS on my Jaguar, I'm happy with my recent choice of Goodrich G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus'... They ride ride better than the Goodyear summer tires that were on the car. Highly rated at TR, and they're made in the USA and IMO, look like it:
Tires2.jpg

Tires.jpg

Zathras

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
The BFG Comp 2 all-seasons get generally good reviews, but I often see comments saying it's a noisy tire. Seaice, does it seem loud to you?
Sponsored