Sponsored

Three different people stopped to take pics today.

mj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 Fords, 1 Mazda, 1 Mercury
This is getting crazy -- on three separate occasions today, I had someone take pictures of my Mustang: two after I got out of the car, and one while waiting at a stoplight. The amount of attention this car continues to attract is something else.

I know it's gonna die down soon as more '15's hit the road, but the interest in this car is incredible. I had a police officer follow me into a gas station today too, and he talked my ear off about the car -- and he was pretty knowledgeable about it.

I think I'll drive my old F150 tomorrow -- I need a break.....
Sponsored

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350

Sponsored

r-model

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 1987 GT, not stock :-) DD - 2001 F150
I know the attention you are getting, I bought a 1994 GT, black on black brand new, there were not many around in that color combination with the 17" wheels too. I went to a large car show/cruise night (on a Sunday during the day). I opened up the hood, put the windows down and sat down in the shade about 60 feet away, there was a crowd around the car all day long!

Sponsored

AnthonyWHAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
:clap2:

I'd get my license plate done with ASSMAN if it were allowed. Just to see how many people understood the reference.
Hey, try A55MAN maybe?

To the OP, how does it feel to get that kind of attention? I've never been in that situation so just trying to brace myself ya know? But by the time my car gets here, I'm sure all the attention would have died down!!!!!

MikeSVTGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GTCS, 2015 LE #399
This always happens with a new model, same thing happened when the 2005 mustang rolled out in Sep-Oct 2004.

Keyser_Soze

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
19 GT350 in VB, '13 F150
Or a nice ass if you're an ass man.

"here"
Ha, +1. Additionally, the ass can be granted from God OR earned, or a combination of the two. Much more interesting, though mostly off topic :headbonk:. Sadly I need to wait for this car to be old hat before the rebates come out.
Sponsored