Sariandan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EcoBoost
Yeah.

About three years ago, the same thing happened while driving my minivan, except it came down on top of me and was a much bigger branch. All I knew then was that glass was flying everywhere, and the roof was coming down on my head. I'm glad this time was different.
Sponsored

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Close call for sure! Glad you were alert and able to get stopped in time.

spedy7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang coupe, 2023 GT
Good defensive driving! Always expect the unexpected.

My friend/roommate ended up buying a used Boss 302 about a year ago. We had a lot of rain and wind going on around that time (monsoon season). One night after heading back from Phoenix a huge ass tree from the median decided it wanted to lay down right in front of his car. Couldn't avoid it and ended up running over it, 2 weeks after he bought it. Insurance luckily paid for it to be fixed.

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
I had an entire tree fall on me while driving my Datsun 280ZX. Blind-sided me...never saw it coming! I work up and suddenly saw nothing but green! Luckily, a tree surgeon was right behind me and cut the tree off my roof so I could get out.!

Had a splitting headache!

CVCashmere

Sponsored

OP
OP
Sariandan

Sariandan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EcoBoost
Good thing your not an arizona driver. If you were you would have blown that stop and ended up with another branch on your head.
Good defensive driving! Always expect the unexpected.

My friend/roommate ended up buying a used Boss 302 about a year ago. We had a lot of rain and wind going on around that time (monsoon season). One night after heading back from Phoenix a huge ass tree from the median decided it wanted to lay down right in front of his car. Couldn't avoid it and ended up running over it, 2 weeks after he bought it. Insurance luckily paid for it to be fixed.
HaHa! Actually, I am an Arizona driver. I learned to drive in the White Mountains. When the one came down on top of my minivan, it was in the shop for about two months, getting the roof replaced. They never did get all the glass out of the vents.

And, not really defensive driving. I just wasn't going that fast. Only about 8 mph.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Clearly you have angered the trees if this keeps happening, lol. I've had some large NUTS fall on my car in a wind storm before though so I can kind relate. Miraculously did no damage.
Sponsored