Sponsored

This should infuriate every single Mustang Convertible owner!

trojannemo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yemil
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
Don't have a video for you guys yet but today I finally got to test it operating while moving. I had the top go up while I was backing into my driveway. Nothing fancy but something I couldn't do before! I've been using the unlatch and auto-down and one-touch auto-up functions for a few days and everything works as intended, but you have to give it a second to process before it starts doing the thing. I also used the auto Sport Plus mode selection, and it's cool unless you want to go into Track mode, in which case you have to let it go into Sport Plus mode before you put it into track, or it'll override and still go into Sport Plus mode. In any case, everything seems to be working as advertised.

trojannemo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yemil
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
For anyone wanting a discount code on the smartTOP module, I actually was able to get us one:

"I’ve added a 5% off discount code (total 10% off of retail price) to the site with code “mustang6g”, which will be active until the end of October when purchased here: http://www.motivemods.com/Mods4Cars-Ford-smartTOP-p/m4c-sthffd2.htm"

I hope it helps someone who was on the fence about buying this module. I think it's worth it.

Sponsored

martinjlm

Retired from GM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
MaskedRacerX and trojannemo, cudos for putting in the work on getting the smarTOP module out to the Mustang6 gang. This is how forums should work more often, owners helping owners. You’ll love the feature.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
MaskedRacerX and trojannemo, cudos for putting in the work on getting the smarTOP module out to the Mustang6 gang. This is how forums should work more often, owners helping owners. You’ll love the feature.

That was all @trojannemo , I agree, they did a terrific thing scoring the discount for the board. :rockon:
Sponsored