Herr_Poopschitz

Nullius in verba
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Junk
Guys who can give me an advice?
I want to install just front lowering springs from Eibach. Am I crazy or better to do it for all 4? What is the side affects if I will install just front springs?
Thanks!
Side effect is it will change your weight distribution and all your suspension geometry will have to be corrected far beyond 'normal' lwring springs...so much so I'm skeptical the factory builds in enough adjustment to correct it.

Another obvious side effect will be that it will look 'horrible' (for the sake of not using expletives). Plus, it's not the late 70s/early 80s...we've evolved.

As for doing the front one day and the rear the next, you should be fine. Just expect people to look at you funny.
Sponsored

iljalop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Side effect is it will change your weight distribution and all your suspension geometry will have to be corrected far beyond 'normal' lwring springs...so much so I'm skeptical the factory builds in enough adjustment to correct it.

Another obvious side effect will be that it will look 'horrible' (for the sake of not using expletives). Plus, it's not the late 70s/early 80s...we've evolved.

As for doing the front one day and the rear the next, you should be fine. Just expect people to look at you funny.
I just replaced front by myself and tried to change rears but had some issues that ain't allowing to do it on my driveway so I think can I drive like this till next Saturday to come to repair shop to do the rears for me. That's the only problem why I'm asking it.

Ap8823

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium
What's the difference between linear and pro kit?

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
Undres, I am on the pro-kit with stock shocks/struts now with 10,000 miles. No issues, rides great.

Sponsored

NotMarc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach 1
Is there a huge difference in the handling between the sportlines and the steeds progressives on a GT PP? I want the sportlines stance with improved handling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
I just installed the sport lines on th front and the drop is very nice with my 19" super light wheels. I will be installing the rear as soon as my 12mm spring spacer comes in. I like to have that rack look. So front will be 1.5 and with the rear spacer will be around 1".

Now for the ride quality on the front. I also installed camber caster plates and they are awesome. Have not gotten an alignment yet because I want the springs to settle first.

comfortable ride. Not harsh at all. BUT, the factory pp struts can not keep up with the springs. You will 100% need better adjustable struts. As of now, I am out of,luck because no one makes struts for our car except ford racing and they are not adjustable and I won't risk $700.

Hopefully tokico will come out with set of struts/shocks for our cars.

When they come out with struts/shocks, sport lines will ride and handle amazing!

I had the combo in the past on my other car and it was such a sporty and extremely tight ride.

Blu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Had the Eibach Pro-Kit installed yesterday and I am loving it... got the proper drop right off and I know it will settle in a bit more but I am beyond pleased.

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I have Eibach Sportlines on my car and I love them. The drop is PERFECT, in my opinion, and the ride is still great. I honestly could not be happier. I had Steeda Ultralites prior, but the drop wasn't quite enough for me. I also didn't particularly care for the way the Ultralites fit.

Good luck whatever you choose.

rainier446

Professional Amateur Tech
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 OW GT/PP
Is there a huge difference in the handling between the sportlines and the steeds progressives on a GT PP? I want the sportlines stance with improved handling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The problem with the sportlines and any spring that lowers this much (coilovers are the exception) is that if you Autox/HPDE the car you will bottom out on sharp corners and drift instead of speeding around the corner. Just something to be aware of, real racing doesn't look like the Top Gear guys sliding around their course in 700hp AMG's...

Sponsored

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
I highly recommend the Steeda Progressive springs. Feels way better than stock and gives you that perfect drop.

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
The problem with the sportlines and any spring that lowers this much (coilovers are the exception) is that if you Autox/HPDE the car you will bottom out on sharp corners and drift instead of speeding around the corner. Just something to be aware of, real racing doesn't look like the Top Gear guys sliding around their course in 700hp AMG's...
Unless you have the right adjustable struts.