Sponsored

The Wait Is Over: Ford Euro sites finally updated with Configurator and price list

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
Hell no, that would the Netherlands, their prices are completely insane and understand why Ericc B made his decision. For some reason I can't really believe it though and want to take it to test by informing at another dealer.
Well, you are aware that you can reclaim the BPM once you have exported the car, right?
More info here

Edit: I am not sure it would be worth the hassle, I would wait. But that's me.
Sponsored

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Well, you are aware that you can reclaim the BPM once you have exported the car, right?
More info here

Edit: I am not sure it would be worth the hassle, I would wait. But that's me.
I'm gonna let it sink in overnight and see what I will do tomorrow.

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP AT, '05 Chrysler 300 C, '18 Navara Twin Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Hi, I have been following the forum for some time now and I'm glad to be better informed than some dealers are.

Today I made the move to get a quote for the EB and was told that the Belgian order list is sold out. So first delivery's would be early 2016, still trying to let it sink into my current mood ATM. Anyway I wonder if this is really true, just a dealers competition trick or should I call every dealer in the country to see if there is an available slot for this years delivery.

Cheers!
history is always repeating itself
this is exactly how the euro-camaro Story began
i just wonder: what is their strategy?
thank got, no one of us is living in a late 60s or 70s communist Country
we have the freedom to choose
if one dealer is not willing or able to sell me the car of my dreams, i will choose another...
if Ford europe wants to increase exclusivity of the product by shortage of supply, indipendent importers will sell us THE REAL THING (with red tri bar tail lights...)
and: btw: there a dozens of strong and even superior competitors in the market... (better dealer/Service Network, better Image, ...)
i do not worry at all. i did not order yet, because Ford is not even able to offer an Extended warranty up to now...
i really like the s550, but i surely will not buy an uncomplete package...

Tommy556

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I4
I was told that the around 2.500 Stangs for 2015 in Germany are already sold out as well. The price over here is way better than in the NL though so that was to be expected.

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Doubt Germany will have 2500 as only 8000 were planned in the first 2015 batch (according to my dealer). 500 go to CL customers and 2 go to each Ford STore (at least in BE)...So guess 6500 available for sales.....2500 to Germany?

Sponsored

Tommy556

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I4
Germany is by far the biggest car market in Europe ;). The number should be accurate as it was told to me by several Ford dealers. Take the UK out of these 8000 (since they drive on the wrong side) and consider the ridiculous price tag in the NL, Norway or Sweden as well as the taxes in countries like Italy. It makes alot of sense for Ford to give most of the cars to Germany then since we can actually buy and afford them.

FelixGER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT 2015 EU / Race Red
And I don´t think the French are big Mustang fans. :D

But are you sure they´re sold out already? That would have been muuuuch quicker than expected! Seems like after 2015 this car will be seen on every corner...

Tommy556

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I4
At least that's what people been saying =) A colleague of mine was interested to buy a Mustang as well and he got a delivery date of early 2016 from the dealer since "the first batch is already sold out". Maybe those dealers are talking shit though so they don't have to promise early deliveries that they possibly can't fulfill.

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Agreed, Benelux, Germany and Swiss/Austria probably have the biggest fans in Europe..

Last edited:

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
I am not surprised if the first batch is already sold out. Remember that the UEFA action attracted 9300 interested people in the short time it lasted. Sure, there may be quite a few that maybe didn't want to, or could afford to, buy one in the end, but I am guessing there's plenty of people who do have interest now more information is available.

Sponsored

Tommy556

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I4
And remember that anything competitive on the market costs about twice as much. A brand new BMW M4, Audi S5, Porsche Cayman or a 335i have ridiculous price tags on them. An ecoboost though costs as much as a VW Passat with 150hp.

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
What will you buy instead?
Nothing, I'll just keep driving my current car for now.

Let's hope that in the near future a version with an 8 or 10 speed automatic with amazing emissions will turn up.
I'm actually looking into leaving this stupid country and moving to either Germany or Belgium.

smidra

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EB PP / 2011 Focus EB Titanium
Doubt Germany will have 2500 as only 8000 were planned in the first 2015 batch (according to my dealer). 500 go to CL customers and 2 go to each Ford STore (at least in BE)...So guess 6500 available for sales.....2500 to Germany?
I think this might as well be correct... I can confirm Czech Rep quota is sold out and it was only 80 cars. We're a small country, but still 180 000 new cars per year are sold here and only 80 of them will be mustangs. In reality probably only 50 will be driven here, so that is a very small amount.

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
I'm actually looking into leaving this stupid country and moving to either Germany or Belgium.
Sounds like a really attractive alternative. I have been considering it a few times lately. Unfortunately it's not a very realistic option for me at the moment.

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
I was told that the around 2.500 Stangs for 2015 in Germany are already sold out as well. The price over here is way better than in the NL though so that was to be expected.
That would be interesting, since my dealer told me they can not order the car before late march. If it's already sold out, I will defnitely look for an alternative. I will not wait a year for the new car, that already took me off the camaro.
You cant tell a buyer you cant order the car atm but in the meantime it gets sould out ....
Sponsored