Sponsored

The Wait Is Over: Ford Euro sites finally updated with Configurator and price list

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Thx !
It's a pitty the benefits between the different gear sets aren't mentioned..any idea in numbers ?
No. But it's perfectly safe to replace the 3.31's with a set of 3.55's, since those are standard issue in the EcoBoost automatic and both the GT manual and the GT automatic.

In the US cars the 3.55 gears are part of the Performance Package.
Sponsored

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
One to put on the growing option list....

* Exhaust FR, Borla or Roush
* Ford MOD pack
* Gear set 3.55
* GT GRill : ordered
* US ecoboost rear panel : ordered

It's time to start CAR shipments to Europe !!:hail:

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
Can hold off on shipping till they let me order if you ask me... Ford knows nothing up here (or they aren't telling me)

jc182

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw golf gt
what's the difference between gear ratios? for example, what pros and cons do you get when you change from 3:31 to 3:55? more acceleration? less top speed? increased fuel consumption?

FelixGER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT 2015 EU / Race Red
Lower number means less fuel consuption but less acceleration, too.
The EU Mustang will have a completely different gearing. Shorter first gear and no overdrive in 6.

Sponsored

PortSeven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Renault MĂ©gane RS
Lower number means less fuel consuption but less acceleration, too.
The EU Mustang will have a completely different gearing. Shorter first gear and no overdrive in 6.
Can confirm that. No drag race first and no overdrive. EU-Spec is more "linear".

Tommy556

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I4
what's the difference between gear ratios? for example, what pros and cons do you get when you change from 3:31 to 3:55? more acceleration? less top speed? increased fuel consumption?
The smaller the number the "taller" the gear will be. That means with the 3:55 you will have to shift earlier because you are running thru the gears faster. This will result in higher fuel consumption because you will tend to cruise at higher rpms. In theory a 3:55 will result in less max speed which is a nonissue since ford uses a governator. If you don't care about mpg and only about performance, the short gear will be better. If you just cruise on the highway 99,9% of the time I would say the 3:31 is a good choice.

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Today I made my final decision not to buy the 2015 Mustang.

I can live with the poor shade of yellow, the stupid white taillights, the poor fit and finish, the mandatory leather seats and even with not being able to get adaptive cruise.

But I cannot live with paying 21.000 euro additional new car tax just because Ford completely screwed up the emissions on the Ecoboost Automatic. And I simply refuse to drive a manual.

Fuck :(

Sponsored

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Hi, I have been following the forum for some time now and I'm glad to be better informed than some dealers are.

Today I made the move to get a quote for the EB and was told that the Belgian order list is sold out. So first delivery's would be early 2016, still trying to let it sink into my current mood ATM. Anyway I wonder if this is really true, just a dealers competition trick or should I call every dealer in the country to see if there is an available slot for this years delivery.

Cheers!

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
Today I made my final decision not to buy the 2015 Mustang.

I can live with the poor shade of yellow, the stupid white taillights, the poor fit and finish, the mandatory leather seats and even with not being able to get adaptive cruise.

But I cannot live with paying 21.000 euro additional new car tax just because Ford completely screwed up the emissions on the Ecoboost Automatic. And I simply refuse to drive a manual.

Fuck :(
Aww, man. Sorry to hear that mate :( I agree with ya about the additional tax. Let's hope that in the near future a version with an 8 or 10 speed automatic with amazing emissions will turn up.

Hi, I have been following the forum for some time now and I'm glad to be better informed than some dealers are.

Today I made the move to get a quote for the EB and was told that the Belgian order list is sold out. So first delivery's would be early 2016, still trying to let it sink into my current mood ATM. Anyway I wonder if this is really true, just a dealers competition trick or should I call every dealer in the country to see if there is an available slot for this years delivery.
Ouch, already? You could try and import one from the closest dealer across the border?

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase

Cheers!
I got number 7 of 10 in Gent (one of the 15 Ford Stores) on the 22/01. By the weekend of that week his 10 cars (2015 deliveries) were sold out...I'm afraid it will be the same allover our small country...

Only possibility might be through the mustang garage in Heusden zolder. That's were I bought my '66 stang and he's working with all Ford Stores for the 2015 as not allowed to sell the 2015 directly. He will have a clear view if there still is any availability on hand in 2015 in Belgium...He did a presentation of the car last weekend ! and had a ROUSH as well on display...

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Aww, man. Sorry to hear that mate :( I agree with ya about the additional tax. Let's hope that in the near future a version with an 8 or 10 speed automatic with amazing emissions will turn up.

Ouch, already? You could try and import one from the closest dealer across the border?
Hell no, that would the Netherlands, their prices are completely insane and understand why Ericc B made his decision. For some reason I can't really believe it though and want to take it to test by informing at another dealer.
Sponsored