The UK S550 "spotted" thread

SSC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Grabber Blue custom pack GT heading through Elgin a couple days ago. Possibly someone on this forum, personal plate with MAC at end.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Race Red Fastback with factory stripes on the M4 near J8/9 about 1430hrs today :)

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
Race red ecoboost with custom pack outside the Maple tree pub just now...

See it in this area a lot now when I come through...must be local

SpArKy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
race red with double solid white stripes and white rocker stripes with MUSTANG written on them, met on Monks Way roundabout in MK at about 7.30 last night, was surreal, like looking in a mirror :lol:

Mustang1878

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
@Lone_Survivor, just seen you George in Larkhall, 1.10pm, popped the hazzards on the van but think you missed me, car looking clean as ever!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Priscilla McMustang GT Ruby Team DS
Was on my way to work mate :(. Didn't see the van or hazards, was too busy dodging dirty bits on the road :lol:

You and your good lady (the owner ;)) up for a meet in the new year?

Mustang1878

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Was on my way to work mate :(. Didn't see the van or hazards, was too busy dodging dirty bits on the road :lol:

You and your good lady (the owner ;)) up for a meet in the new year?
The main driver isnt always the owner :lol: don't make me bring the paperwork ha, yeah you were swerving in and around duke st/wellgate st, should be good for most weekends in jan so far but the more notice the better:headbang:

sheps5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deep impact blue 2015 GT
Race red GT fastback in Devizes about 3pm. If it was someone on here I was the guy walking the husky( or should that be the husky was walking me :bolt:) down the hill near the mini roundabout by the school. :thumbsup: WR16 ***

McXtravert

Threads
Reaction score
Cambridgeshire, formerly Aberdeen, Scotland
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT - Competition Orange
Black GT on Broomhill Rd @ Holburn St. On my walk home from the works night out. Only caught reg 16 something - gave a wave then had to try and explain to the 2 ladies I was with what I was waving at...!

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Black Mustang spotted outside of Tesco Lichfield today as I was going to fill up, flashed my lights and got a wave, gave him a thumbs up... His wife facepalmed... Didn't get enough time to check plate/bumper (fail I know!!!) to see if it was a 15,16,or '66 plate or EB/GT!

Sponsored

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
Triple yellow GT central London today. The guy waving madly in the Gas Monkey hat was not an American tourist :thumbsup: :D

Afdyce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT auto
Centurion07 in Four Marks just now, looking good! Just fitted my PMAS with Lund Tune and was out for a test drive, very happy!

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Dammitt! Still trying to get my SCT X4 to work and upload mine so would've been good to have a quick meet.

I was just out for a pootle. Basingstoke - Four Marks - Loomies - Corehampton - Winchester - Basingstoke.

Saw a Ruby on the way back from Winchester.

joeyb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Mine is supposed to be a daily, and a month in, with rain and -6c mornings, it's not moved (and is, in fact, covered). I'm hoping to get her out at the weekend and then she's in for detailing and paint protection the following weekend. Roll on the spring!
I remember your VXR from a photo shoot meet at Titchfield Abbey with Migweb years ago. I snapped a couple of shots of yours facing off against my little Corsa XE lol

In other news, get your Mustang out! Using mine as a daily too!

Afdyce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT auto
Centurion07 my tune was uploaded by Lund on to the X4 pre-delivery. I still had to go to the SCT website to update the unit before I could upload. After the upload I had the engine warning light, so I had to use the SCT to carry out a crank relearn. If this happens to you just beware that the crank relearn gives a fail notice on the SCT unless you're water temp is over 82 degrees.

I live about two miles from where we passed and I'll be around from the 28th to the 2nd, so if you would like to meet up if you are still having a problem, send me a PM
Sponsored