Sponsored

6R80 Gearing 2015 GT

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
Please understand the OP is running a 6r80 and a centri blower. Not a fucking 10r80 and TT or whipple or whatever the fuck they run.
Did you really expect any intelligence out of that wilddonkey?

have you seen some of midnights cars? The only thing they have yet to conquer is how to remove the driver out of the car and make a pass on a remote control.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Leonidas514

Leonidas514

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Does it not feel like you’re pulling teeth in this section at times?
You're right. It is like pulling teeth when a simple question can't be answered. Read my first post. I didn't ask about 60ft, but you posted your 60ft time as an example of how well your gear "worked" and from my viewpoint your setup is not leaving well. 60' is a great indicator of how well you're going to et, but 330 IMO is more important but, hey... keep pulling teeth. My simple question was has anyone had luck with anything but a 3.15. My question was answered.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Please understand the OP is running a 6r80 and a centri blower. Not a fucking 10r80 and TT or whipple or whatever the fuck they run.
Yeah. kinda puts your 1000 hp 9.4 et / 5.2 / 6r80 in the 'I should be embarrassed class' considering theres tons of 6r80 with the same-ish hp running deep 8's.

Sponsored

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
Yeah. kinda puts your 1000 hp 9.4 et / 5.2 / 6r80 in the 'I should be embarrassed class' considering theres tons of 6r80 with the same-ish hp running deep 8's.
Went 8.43 so thanks. Im sure you are very educated in many things such as comic books, action figures etc. Its just not mustangs. You read alot as we all do, but you just dont speak from experience and it shows. Im sure many consider you to be a major contributor to real tech, regurgitating shit that doesn't apply to the question asked. So keep posting up the stupid shit you do, i think its entertaining personally.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Went 8.43 so thanks.
Slip or it never happened. Tell ur wife solarflare she needs to calm down.

regurgitating shit that doesn't apply to the question asked. So keep posting up the stupid shit you do, i think its entertaining personally.
Like ? Everything I talk about is from experience. And If I have no clue, I let it be known. Ain't my first day at the rodeo Karen.

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
@Leonidas514 my apologies on your thread getting cluttered. Hopefully you can get the info you seek?

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
You're right. It is like pulling teeth when a simple question can't be answered. Read my first post. I didn't ask about 60ft, but you posted your 60ft time as an example of how well your gear "worked" and from my viewpoint your setup is not leaving well. 60' is a great indicator of how well you're going to et, but 330 IMO is more important but, hey... keep pulling teeth. My simple question was has anyone had luck with anything but a 3.15. My question was answered.
Have you been faster? Wonder on over to the drag racing section. Then look up the fast-list and compare my sixty to everyone else’s. You’ll see that everything you just said was stupid. But if you weren’t stupid. You wouldn’t be here asking for advice in the first place. This topic has been beaten to death for about 10 years now!

OP
OP
Leonidas514

Leonidas514

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Lmao. Carry on...

I've been much faster! I guess posting a question on here is insulting? Sorry for being so stupid Jersey Mike, I am from the south what else would you expect? Again, just asked what worked, never asked to see 60ft times.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Lmao. Carry on...

I've been much faster! I guess posting a question on here is insulting? Sorry for being so stupid Jersey Mike, I am from the south what else would you expect? Again, just asked what worked, never asked to see 60ft times.
Well billy bob weren’t you just explaining how 60ft is an indication to you of how a pass will go? How else are you supposed to measure what works? THINK ABOUT IT.
Sponsored