Sponsored

The OFFICIAL Spotted: 2015 Mustangs Delivered / On the Road Thread !

ricknco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Black 50 Yr Pkg
Mine is at the Dealership I will be picking her up tomorrow. Took her for a test drive today and she is awesome. First GT delivered from my dealer here in Brandon, Fl. Pics to follow soon. Black GT, 50 year pkg, auto, 355. Can't wait.

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
Mine is at the Dealership I will be picking her up tomorrow. Took her for a test drive today and she is awesome. First GT delivered from my dealer here in Brandon, Fl. Pics to follow soon. Black GT, 50 year pkg, auto, 355. Can't wait.
Congrats! My wife was raised there and graduated from Hillsborough High and HCC, but she's a long way from there now. We helped my MIL buy an Escape from Brandon last fall. They were good to her.

Sponsored

Sc00ter

Sc00ter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow GT Premium w/50th Appearance
Triple Yellow

This color will absolutely destroy you. I am SO GLAD that I chose it over some of the others I was considering. it is a deep thick yellow and not pale at all. Let's put it this way, it almost caused 2 different accidents today from people rubbernecking at it.
NICE! That's exactly what I was hoping for.

mvp90805

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabriel
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race red mustang GT premium
I paid a visit to this sexy beast it was getting worked on ,window tint and clear coat protection? Some like that
image.jpg

AnthonyWHAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Everyone was right...lookin at pics does make the wait hard!:(

Hey Alex, when I get my car delivered(I should be the 126th person) any chance of having a cool promotion like you're running now? :D

OH5GT 2 S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Mustang Convertible, 2017 BMW X5, 2017 F150
NICE! That's exactly what I was hoping for.
I was so close to getting the TY. If it was the PP with black rims I might have pulled the trigger, went with CO instead...:clap2:

Maverick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO Mustang GT Premium w/ PP
Finally picked up mine!! SO much fun!!!
20141022_230422.jpg
20141022_202606.jpg
20141023_085505.jpg

Sponsored

susiekingfish

Threads
Reaction score
When was the last time you had a smile that big!!! good choice. I got race red EcoBoost 50 Year package, love it!!

GTsquid

Sure does! She's quite the looker! I can't wait to see the finished product!

Alex
There should really be a rule that someone has to be a member who contributes in some meaningful way and not just one who you know, signs up to plug their build over and over and collect their gift card from AM. Ahem, just saying.

JohnZiraldo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 Mustang GT Conv., 11 Edge Sport
^ I would think that it is safe to assume that those who have signed up only recently have probably followed Mustang6G for a while and didn't have a good reason to sign up previously. That would be fair I think.

GTsquid

Eh not so sure about that if you look at post history. I have no skin in it since I have not ordered (yet) but feel like a lot of guys on here who deserve this gift card because they do a lot to help the community and not here just for their own personal causes. Not trying to stir up anything.. just an observation.

dwchockey13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 mustang gt
Eh not so sure about that if you look at post history. I have no skin in it since I have not ordered (yet) but feel like a lot of guys on here who deserve this gift card because they do a lot to help the community and not here just for their own personal causes. Not trying to stir up anything.. just an observation.
yeah you see a lot of people on here with just 4 or 5 posts... 3 of them being the car they just picked up
Sponsored