Sponsored

The Happy Switch

Qckslvr

fiercely mediocre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Base GT
It’s what the wife calls it. It is her favorite switch in the car now.

it’s the switch that activates the QTP low profile oval cutouts on our Mustang. I haven‘t mounted the switch yet, because i ordered the wireless control for it as well. But FedEx lost not one, but two of them! The car also has a resonator delete X pipe. They fit nicely after the axle, and as my wife put it she can control the “RAWR.” Which makes our neighbors happy.

As a side note though, stay away from an eBay vendor called Madison Motors. Complete scam, been fighting with them about the control and their “promised“ two day express shipping. Also their listings state that they have all items in stock in their warehouse. They don’t stock anything, it comes from another source. Anyways … rant over.

BD7C668F-B093-4472-BA70-06EDFDAF7EBF.jpeg

1E4BA6FE-D8ED-4758-B39A-A3CFB6F00D20.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Saxgod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 2021 Bronco Sport Outerbanks
It’s what the wife calls it. It is her favorite switch in the car now.

it’s the switch that activates the QTP low profile oval cutouts on our Mustang. I haven‘t mounted the switch yet, because i ordered the wireless control for it as well. But FedEx lost not one, but two of them! The car also has a resonator delete X pipe. They fit nicely after the axle, and as my wife put it she can control the “RAWR.” Which makes our neighbors happy.

As a side note though, stay away from an eBay vendor called Madison Motors. Complete scam, been fighting with them about the control and their “promised“ two day express shipping. Also there listings state that they have all items in stock in there warehouse. They don’t stock anything, it comes from another source. Anyways … rant over.

BD7C668F-B093-4472-BA70-06EDFDAF7EBF.jpeg

1E4BA6FE-D8ED-4758-B39A-A3CFB6F00D20.jpeg
Would love too see/hear this in action. Any videos?

OP
OP
Qckslvr

Qckslvr

fiercely mediocre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Base GT
Ok so here is a short video I took. Do take note that the phone was indeed about 3 feet from the back of the car, on the ground. It is much louder under load, and I don’t have a go-pro to attach to the rear bumper. I hope this little clip helps :)

Last edited:

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
With those dumping under the car, the drone will be intolerable, at all RPMs. Needs an exit out from under the body.

Hell, the exhaust note thru the axel backs is better.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Qckslvr

Qckslvr

fiercely mediocre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Base GT
On the freeway the drone is almost nonexistent. And you can thank Ford, the axle back is stock. :D
Sponsored