Thank you Ford!

sigintel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
https://www.motorauthority.com/news...ling-package-now-available-with-10-speed-auto

Thank you Ford. Some of us are old and have damaged bodies, or were simply blessed at birth with greater mental ability to make up for some physical challenge. Having both hands available on the wheel (or only one reliable hand), is just common sense when unleashing the S550 chassis with nearly 500hp.

Thank you, and God Bless.

To those that feel that shifting gears is gospel to driving a sports car; I respect that, and thank you for respecting those that track an automatic, while not crying when giving us a "point by" at track days.:wink:
Sponsored

Buckwampum

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 (which replaces my 2011 GT500, which replaced my 2002 Z06)
https://www.motorauthority.com/news...ling-package-now-available-with-10-speed-auto

Thank you Ford. Some of us are old and have damaged bodies, or were simply blessed at birth with greater mental ability to make up for some physical challenge. Having both hands available on the wheel (or only one reliable hand), is just common sense when unleashing the S550 chassis with nearly 500hp.

Thank you, and God Bless.

To those that feel that shifting gears is gospel to driving a sports car; I respect that, and thank you for respecting those that track an automatic, while not crying when giving us a "point by" at track days.:wink:
Rock on, my man! Glad the A10 fills the bill. My dad worked with a gentleman who had lost his right arm in a motorcycle accident, (washed out on the bike, slid under a guard rail with his right arm up and that was all she wrote). Guy was pretty amazing, could still drive a stick, even with a hook. I think he was not supposed to do that by NY state law, but he was pretty badass. Had a spinner knob on his steering wheel too. Guy could certainly handle a car!